Hey guys, I’m thinking of making a custom pedal that will “re-route” on the fly one of your pedals on your board to be effectively in another place on your board. Here’s what it would look like:

Stomping would switch the effects going from "send" to "return" between the green-LED location and the red-LED location.

Thoughts?? Do you think you would ever use this? What could improve it?

Thanks!
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
^ Woah, that's some nice fancy stuff!
Anyway, I'd find it useful if it was bigger and full of stuff like the one in the link.
One that works with just two pedals would be a bit meh, considering also the fact that a bigger unit should cost less in proportion of channels.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Yeah, I'd want one that had more loops.

I would find something like that useful though.
Sometimes I like have a delay first in the chain when I'm soundscaping >.>
Sometimes I also want to move my whammy around. Again, mainly for soundscaping.
RIP Gooze

cats
This exists, but I've yet to find one that's particularly cheap.

A low priced version, maybe something in the $50-$75 range, would be welcome.
Quote by iwannabesedated
This exists, but I've yet to find one that's particularly cheap.

A low priced version, maybe something in the $50-$75 range, would be welcome.

That's what I'm hoping it could be--lots of solutions for mega-loopers for like $200+, but this could be like $60.

and @mulefish yeah, I love my reverbs clean normally, but if put before an overdrive it creates some awesome ambient sounds that have their own character.

do you guys think the 1/4" jacks would fit better with the send->return jacks on the sides or does it make more sense on top like it is?
Quote by izak.atak
That's what I'm hoping it could be--lots of solutions for mega-loopers for like $200+, but this could be like $60.

and @mulefish yeah, I love my reverbs clean normally, but if put before an overdrive it creates some awesome ambient sounds that have their own character.

do you guys think the 1/4" jacks would fit better with the send->return jacks on the sides or does it make more sense on top like it is?

The way I would do it would be to turn it to the side and have everything on top.
i gotcha. Yeah originally I had it sideways with 3 on each side, but it didn't seem as intuitive as the way it is now. I don't think 6 jacks could all fit on one side either. :/