where I was on a viking ship with Snoop Dogg and his crew of homies
and we were trying to find land so that we could smoke weed
when we finally found land, the natives wouldn't let us in because they distrusted us
so snoop dug a hole through the floor and became Batman
we never got to smoke weed though
¯\_()_/¯
you know who else had a dream?

martin luther king.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

you know what dreaming does?

gets ya shot.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
i thought you'd dream about squids or something
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Had a dream where I was a young princess and was engaged to Brad Paisley.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
Had a dream where I was a young princess and was engaged to Brad Paisley.

he looks like kenny from walking dead
I'd hit it if I were a princess
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by Bladez22
i thought you'd dream about squids or something

thats not a dream
thats life
¯\_()_/¯
have you ever eaten squid?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
apparently its really, really nice. my local chinese take-away does it, i'll try it when i have some money
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
^^^ If you think slimy garden hose tastes nice you would like squid. Can't stand the stuff. Battered/fried correctly it's decent, but sushi or just plain cooked is disgusting.
I think I got food poisoning from fried kalamari once.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I think I got food poisoning from fried kalamari once.

False.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
i had a nightmare last night where i was renting out a house with Woody Harrelson. we were out on the driveway talking to Denzel Washington when we started to realize that he was possessed. so Woody Harrelson tried to make a wall of flame by pouring some fuel in a line and lighting it, but Denzel Washington just lept over the fire with superhuman strength and started cackling. luckily i happened to be holding a cd, so i stuck it into his throat just before Woody and i hopped into the car and drove off. the end.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i had a nightmare last night where i was renting out a house with Woody Harrelson. we were out on the driveway talking to Denzel Washington when we started to realize that he was possessed. so Woody Harrelson tried to make a wall of flame by pouring some fuel in a line and lighting it, but Denzel Washington just lept over the fire with superhuman strength and started cackling. luckily i happened to be holding a cd, so i stuck it into his throat just before Woody and i hopped into the car and drove off. the end.

HAHAHAHA
i remember my first joint

captain canti certified badd ass

Squid is amazing.

I once had a dream that massive star ships were attacking a colony on a distant planet. The local militia were forced into a fighting retreat into the nearby jungles. As they were running through the swamps, gangly creatures with sharp teeth and long arms sprung out of the mud by the dozen, grabbing the retreating soldiers and pulling them down into the mud as they bit into their necks.

A long time ago I was practicing lucid dreaming, and I succeeded in becoming semi-conscious during a dream where I was on my grandmother's street at night, looking at the stars. There were only a few of them, because the streetlights overpowered their light. So I thought I'd fly into space and get a better look.

As soon as I started shooting up into the sky, superman style, I lost some lucidity. I was suddenly witnessing a conference in a space station, where a bunch of people were discussing how the universe is controlled by a sentient energy force called electrons. Then in the middle of the conversation, huge streams of shit poured into the room through ventilation shafts and started piling up in peoples mouths and eyes. I was then propelled at high speed into a nearby star, and woke up.

To clarify, this was before I did lots of drugs.