Hi, I'm looking for a tube amp to use, either head and cab or a 212 combo, but preferably light.

Budget? £500~$850

Genres? I play a lot of grunge music (Pearl Jam/Dinosaur Jr) as well as noise rock (At The Drive-In) and stoner rock (Kyuss/Electric Wizard). The amp needs to be versatile as I sometimes play jazz and really clean parts of songs so a decent clean and dirty sound needed. I also use pedals so an amp that can take pedals would be ideal.

New or used? I would be happy to go either, whatever the best deal is.

Home or gig? Both, I play at home where I sometimes jam with my brother on drums, I also gig in a band with and without a PA, so a loud amp is required.

Closest City? I live in south-west UK and the closest cities are Bath, Bristol and Swindon.

Current gear? I mainly use humbucker guitars (Les Pauls) and I have one P90 guitar (a homemade project I did a while back). The pedals I use are Big Muff copy, flange, chorus and delay. I sometimes use an overdrive. The amp I have at the moment is a Vox Cambridge 30.

I hope all this info is useful.

Cheers.
I do pretty much the exact same thing. I even use the same guitar and a Big Muff.

I use a Fender Twin Reverb. Really nice cleans, takes pedals well. A Bassman or Bandmaster might be even better (I've been trying to get my hands on a Bassman forever). If you can find one of those used you'd be set.
I have looked into Fender Twins, the only problem is they aren't the easiest thing in the world to find in the UK, especially not the south-west, but I shall have a look around for one. Cheers.
I play the same kind of music as you and have also been looking for new amps. I e been recommend Jet City.
Laney VH100R
Marshall JCM2000 DSL50 / DSL100
Egnater Tweaker 40 / 88
Orange TH100 (no idea how much these go for over there).

Marshall 1960 for the cab. Dirt cheap, good cabs. Also look at Orange PPC412, they should be a lot cheaper across the pond than they are over here. Great quality cabs.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Fender Deluxe Reverb, Hot Rod Deluxe, Vox AC 30.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Cheers for the suggestions, I have a lot I need to check out by the looks of things.