S series .. 22 frets, Mahogany / Maple top H H , no Ebony fretboard though . As for a POS guess it depends what Yr and where the guitar was made.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Last edited by Ikillintel at Mar 9, 2014,
I really like them for metal. I was looking for 25.5 scale and super start body. Larger than normal. I saw the strictly 7 guitars and thought they were awesome. Then I saw the price tag.
Ibanez isn't exactly known for using ebony much. Some Iron Labels do, but for the most part, no.

Also, Strictly Sevens are ****ing AWFUL. Do NOT get one.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Mar 9, 2014,
S7 are shit anyway.

Older S prestiges are 22 fret, mahoghany bodies and good quality rosewood.

IIRC you want an S1625.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I have an Ibanez with 22 frets, H-H, full mahogany (no top), but rosewood neck (maple neck rosewood fretboard.)

Does it need to be Ibby?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Mar 9, 2014,
Quote by gambit1983
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OxN9B2R8vY. Where can I get something like this.

Ran Guitars? Skervesen? Both of those should be able to produce something along the lines of that guitar, with Skervesen having more options, but Ran being (alot) cheaper.
Pretty much any custom shop.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Ibanez RGIX20FEQM sounds about as close as you are going to get to those specs:

By the early 1980s, Ibanez got away from using Ebony fretboards. Even today, their Custom Shop actively discourages guitar heroes from asking for Ebony fretboards in signature models. An old 1970s Ibanez Artist series would certainly fit your bill, but they rarely come up for sale and when they do, you have to sell a kidney in order to afford one.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Ibanez really needs to learn how to brand their guitars...the model numbers are embarrassingly long (RGIX20FEQM - seriously!). What a mess.
Ltd Ec1000
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Check out the Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid Tempest.

It has a mahogany body, 22 fret ebony fretboard, and it has their "Ultra Thin C" neck profile, which is what they use on their SLS models.

There's no Ibanez that fits your specs, and finding a 22 fret ebony board on a guitar with a thin neck is really really difficult. This is a really good bet.

EDIT: Also looks like the Parker P-42 fits the bill. No idea what their necks are like.
Washburn N4
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at Mar 12, 2014,
The only brand that I can think of that would make that for you without it being obnoxiously expensive is Carvin, actually. A CT6 or similar would work.
Current Gear:
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by Offworld92
No idea what their necks are like.

Thin. Very thin. Parkers generally have the thinnest necks of any guitar I've ever played.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.