Hey, my distortion pedal plays both the clean and dirty signals (both wet and dry signals) when on. But only the clean signal when it's off (as it should).

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this problem? I've tried changing the battery, using different guitars, amps, leads etc and nothing changes the problem.

Thanks in advance!
What pedal is it?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Probably a faulty bypass. Get it fixed under warranty if you still have that option.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
That's with the true bypass mod?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
You're not playing it through the effects loop are you? I don't know that much about pedals btw so I may be wrong, but if you are and have a parallel loop it could be doing a blend of the two

as I say, not an expert of pedals and stuff but that may be it
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
If it's got the true bypass mod, my money would be on an errant wire at the switch or the switch itself.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Yeh it's the true bypass mod plus.

You've got the right idea about the fx loop, but I'm going straight from the guitar to the pedal to the amp's input.

It's not under warranty so I was considering just having a go myself if possible
IIRC Keeley replaces the original switch with a normal 3PDT footswitch. It is quite possible that the mounting nut has worked loose and the switch is now too deep into the pedal and is shorting out two pins. That's the first thing I would check along with how the wires are actually connected to the switch. Something's creating a bridge between the two paths by the sound of it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification