OK, so I came across this weird excercise. It's nothing special, but I'm just interested what results you guys get, cuz apparently I have a warped mind Curious if this is actually legit and everyone ends up with the expected results.

http://six.pen.io/
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
I thought 'carrot' because I've seen this thing so many times
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought carrot because Trowzaa said so
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Trowzaa
I thought 'carrot' because I've seen this thing so many times

I've never seen it before, but I thought potato for some reason. Did you think carrot for the first time you did it?
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
I checked this thread before I did it cause I was scared something was gonna pop out and now I'll never know lol
Quote by clegtr
I've never seen it before, but I thought potato for some reason. Did you think carrot for the first time you did it?

yes lol at all you warped people

unwarped master race here
I saw people saying carrot so I immediately thought of something else
I expect I would have done so anyway
I have nothing important to say
Is this some sort of six/sex joke where the first thing that comes to your mind is a penis/carrot
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Is this some sort of six/sex joke where the first thing that comes to your mind is a penis/carrot

Just look at the URL
i thought 'carrot' because i read this thread first =(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I thought of broccoli.

Because I read this thread and realized everyone thought carrots and wanted to be all different and crazy.
I thought broccoli too for the same reason.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I was hoping for something interesting and thought-provoking; especially from someone with a HGTTG avatar.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
I thought of Trowzaa's carrot
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I said tomato, which makes no sense because a tomato is biologically a fruit. Although by culinary standards it is a vegetable, so I guess I am justified in selecting a tomato?
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
vegetable and fruit are not mutually exclusive

Quote by Banjocal
I was hoping for something interesting and thought-provoking; especially from someone with a HGTTG avatar.

shhhht, I was procrastinating
-Douglas Adams

I get so fucking pissed at these things. I feel like the website made me its bitch.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
At first I couldn't get six out of my head...then I thought of Zucchini. Took me a good 10 seconds before I could get six out of my head.+
actually when I first opened the thread I assumed it was going to be about homosexual experimentation

Quote by guitarxo
No I thought tomato I am WARPED

I thought this because that was the last response I read.

whatever
I thought corn. Then I freaked out cause I wasn't sure if it was a vegetable.
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive