Page 1 of 2
So I live with two hypocrite brothers that shout at me for killing insects and all those annoying bug/pests that get in the house etc.

They argue that im a cruel douchebag yet they will also kill things from time to time such as bugs they are scared of and flies/mosquitos. Yet they argue to me that every living thing needs to live

So pit, what do you do? Do you splat the motha****as trespassin on your motha****in territory spinnin their motha****in webs and tryin to suck your blood givin you diseases and breeding by the millions?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I don't kill bugs or spiders.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I kill flies, mosquitoes, ear wigs, spiders and any other creepy bug I find, but I feed my turtle the flies. Moths, I usually send outside cause theyre pretty cute.
STಠ_ಠ
If the bug is in the house it dies

are your brother's vegetarians?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
If the bug is in the house it dies

are your brother's vegetarians?

Absolutely not haha.

I love how they try to take the moral high ground when really, when it comes down to it all they still eat meat.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I kill flies and mosquitos. Spiders I usually take outside. Squashed spider is more disgusting than alive one.
People shouldn't have the moral right to end another animals life based on insignificant arbitrary whims. I can understand people with fears doing it but it's still wrong.

Plus so long as you eat meat you really can't claim to care about animals, so...
Quote by captainsnazz
I'll make this easy for you.

Kill any more bugs and I will hunt you the fuck down.

captainsnazz the bounty hunter has a lot of people on his list it would seem.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by SkepsisMetal

And these

can really fuck the fucking fuck off
I avoid killing them but yeah ever since I had to live in Dover and have these things everywhere I'm terrified of them.
Mosquitos, flies, centipedes, etc all die.

Spiders are cool, though. We're on the same side. Spiderbro...
Le Gear
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Ibanez AM93
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange AD30
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H
'72 Fender Vibrosonic Reverb

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Collect them, enslave them, make an army.

Rise up!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I don't kill them because I've heard that they release a chemical when they die that attracts other bugs and then there are more. So I catch them and throw them out of the window
Quote by macashmack
I don't kill them because I've heard that they release a chemical when they die that attracts other bugs and then there are more. So I catch them and throw them out of the window

Pheromones. True among wasps/bees/hornets I believe, not sure about others.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Make it a poll and make the results public so I know who to fucking hate.
Last edited by Rossenrot at Mar 9, 2014,
But TS... you'll anger the dragon if you kill one of his minions...

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by Nero Galon
Pheromones. True among wasps/bees/hornets I believe, not sure about others.

Really? Damn. I could've been killing them bitches all day erday
Quote by Nero Galon
They argue that im a cruel douchebag yet they will also kill things from time to time such as bugs they are scared of and flies/mosquitos. Yet they argue to me that every living thing needs to live

I'm seriously the only one who picked up on this?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
With spiders and such I usually squish em in a piece of toilet paper and flush em. I don't see anything wrong with it and think that anyone who does is an idiot.
I'm really scared of flying insects so I want to kill them to prevent them from flying into my face. But at the same time I feel really bad about it because I don't want to hurt anything

I dont feel bad about killing roaches though because they're practically supervillains. and I only kill spiders if they are near my bed because I dont want them in bed with me
cat
I am a vegetarian, but if some creature comes into my safety zone, I will kill it in the most brutal ways possible. No one ****s with my personal zone.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I am a vegetarian, but if some creature comes into my safety zone, I will kill it in the most brutal ways possible. No one ****s with my personal zone.

All of this.
I'm also vegetarian and don't like killing things.
But if it invades my living space, it dies. End of story.
Our computers are smarter than cockroaches (i've heard, may be wrong, i think it's true).
If someone has a problem killing a bug then they should also have a problem breaking a computer.
Quote by macashmack
Our computers are smarter than cockroaches (i've heard, may be wrong, i think it's true).
If someone has a problem killing a bug then they should also have a problem breaking a computer.

For the record, if the computer is good then I would flip if someone broke it. If its a Mac though then go ahead and knock yourself out with the sledgehamma!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by angusfan16
Cicadas can go extinct for all i give a ****

Dude are you out of your mind cicadas are the coolest bros ever

perhaps even brosier than bees, and bees are some goddamned cool bros
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by macashmack

but computers don't have a nervesystem so they don't feel anything when kill while those cute little bugs will die a very painful death
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
but computers don't have a nervesystem so they don't feel anything when kill while those cute little bugs will die a very painful death

Most bugs don't have nociceptors, and don't feel pain either (so i've heard I could be wrong about this).
Page 1 of 2