Looking for hh or HSH super start mahogany body koa top ebony fretboard 25.5 under 800 dollars
That is a very tall order, my friend. Between the high cost of a Koa wood top (about a US$200.00 premium on such a guitar) and an Ebony fretboard (11 times more expensive than Rosewood), getting all of that for under US$800.00 is going to be extremely difficult. Carvin can and will build it for you, but not for under $800.00, to be sure.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Koa wood in particular is ruinously expensive, and it is also an absolute magnet for termites (learned that from a guy who made furniture in Hawaii). Ebony has become so expensive, and so tied up in idiotic government import regulations, that even Gibson has given up on it and now uses a synthetic material called Richlite instead of Ebony. Sad, but true.

Take a look at Carvin's DC series guitars. Ebony fretboards are standard on them. You are probably looking at US$1,200.00 at least, but the guitar will be worth every cent - I speak from long experience with Carvin stuff.
Yes, they are. But I doubt that you will miss that extra half-inch. I really think that it is in the build, rather than in the scale length. I still cannot believe that a Gibson Byrland I played was so great (and had great intonation) with its tiny 23.5" scale length, but it did.
I saw an old ibanez with mahogany koa and rosewood. I would think I would be able to pickup a used one with ebony from somewhere.
Quote by gambit1983
I saw an old ibanez with mahogany koa and rosewood. I would think I would be able to pickup a used one with ebony from somewhere.

That would be an RBM2NT, you're not really gonna find em laying around and if you do...they're going to be 2k and up.

My advice...up your budget a little bit or give up on the koa.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds