Page 1 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6szSy_UBL_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hes such a punk ass bitch, but this is pretty funny. Like Beverley Hills Cop or something.

Anyway if you were Bieber, would you act more respectfuly or would you be a punk? Would you also be doing all his other shenanigans, racing Lambos, drinking sizzurp etc.
Last edited by alienholdsworth at Mar 10, 2014,
If he was on fire I wouldn't even piss on him to try and help, in fact the only time I would give him a bodily fluid, was if he suffered a horrible car crash where he burst in to flames and he was being treated in a burns ward, and I had aids, I would c*m on him.
I've been watching way to many Frankie Boyle videos.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
If he was on fire I wouldn't even piss on him to try and help, in fact the only time I would give him a bodily fluid, was if he suffered a horrible car crash where he burst in to flames and he was being treated in a burns ward, and I had aids, I would c*m on him.

Alright buddy chill out
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Biebs isn't a grass. Go on biebs son.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Why do people even care about this kid? Unless he gets drunk and hits you with his expensive $500,000 car, how does it effect you? I don't get it. Just get over it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I didn't know that police interviews were public media.

But then I guess I should've because of all the police shows.

But yea get over Bieber. He's just like every other music star in the past who has let fame go to his head.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by vayne92
Alright buddy chill out

its a frankie boyle sketch. not is good as his 9 11 being a difficult dive in the olympics.
Quote by Trowzaa

^^
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I always hated him and his music but I've actually grown to like him as a badass lol. Who knew?

And also, **** the police.
if i were bieber i'd **** shit up
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Danglous
I always hated him and his music but I've actually grown to like him as a badass lol. Who knew?

And also, **** the police.

hey everybody this new guy is super cool and edgy
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
His defiance is quite amusing - I'd rather this Joffery-Baratheonesque Bieber than the squeaky clean Bieber of a few years back. T'is a shame he has so very little wit to style it out with though.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by eGraham
I didn't know that police interviews were public media.

That's a deposition with lawyers, not cops.

He's just got his panties in a twist because he had to admit on record that he wouldn't have anything if he hadn't sucked Usher's balls.

Not surprising anyone, but he had to admit it and you could see it killed him to do it.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Mar 10, 2014,
what happened to that post with the facebook thing it was funny

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
so that's what happened to the post with that facebook thing
if i was in justin biebers shoes i would be in way deeper shit. do you guys realize how rich he is? man id buy a mansion beside somebody i dont like and just make it smell like shit so their mansion would smell like shit
Quote by theogonia777
so that's what happened to the post with that facebook thing

It's from the comment section!

I took it off and reposted it 'cause I'd done the screenshot wrong and left out a piece
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I used to hate him but then I realised I'd do the exact same stuff as him. I mean, can't let all that money just sit there?
Quote by lemmyisgod97
MrRoflmoments is me , I wrote that.

Quote by Burgery
if i were bieber i'd **** shit up

This.

that motherfucker lit up a big fat blunt on the plane and just smoked that shit, no fucks given, even when the pilots got high (lol)

Yeah, I don't really care about him because hes just another teeny-bopper popstar, but I admire that kind of reckless behavior.
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
This.

that motherfucker lit up a big fat blunt on the plane and just smoked that shit, no fucks given, even when the pilots got high (lol)

Yeah, I don't really care about him because hes just another teeny-bopper popstar, but I admire that kind of reckless behavior.

I couldn't give two shits what he does in his own time and space its when he does stupid crap around others like the whole drag race thing and punching all these people and acting like a knob. But because he has fans of a young age, they are impressionable and feel like they need to copy him to be like him.

I sound like a middle aged man with kids but theres ways to be cool and edgy without being a dick to others. If he wants to drag race, why not go to a drag strip? I'm sure he can afford to.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
I couldn't give two shits what he does in his own time and space its when he does stupid crap around others like the whole drag race thing and punching all these people and acting like a knob. But because he has fans of a young age, they are impressionable and feel like they need to copy him to be like him.

I sound like a middle aged man with kids but theres ways to be cool and edgy without being a dick to others. If he wants to drag race, why not go to a drag strip? I'm sure he can afford to.

thats the whole thing though. yes, hes a dick, but hes rich and famous therefore he doesn't have to care about being a good person.
banned
Quote by lemmyisgod97

all i'm taking away from this is:

1. you're 15 years old
2 you have aids. probably from your uncle.
Quote by leony03
If he wants to drag race, why not go to a drag strip? I'm sure he can afford to.

Yeah I'd pay to see him get his ass handed to him in a race. He'd through a hissy fit afterwords and then everyone could watch him fight some real men. That would be the only Beiber news worthy of my attention.
I can't say anything about his music, because I don't listen to it, but the kid is an arrogant prick. Deport him already, or at least send me to Canada.
If I were justin I'd probably do cocaine off strippers while watching expensive collectors edition anime box sets.
Also I'd have a glass bowl where all camera's and cellphones are left attended at the door.
I don't need pics of my stripper coke anime parties online.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 10, 2014,
there are 2 groups of ppl who are obsessed with the biebs:

1. 14-17yo girls who love him
2. 14-17yo boys who hate him (but are secretly jealous)

there are tons of famous people who do stupid, arrogant shit. yeah, biebs is a sack of shit. get over it..
Page 1 of 3