Hello,
is there any guide or tips on how to scallop my high frets (16-24)?
would it be expensive to have it made by a store?
Thanks
Quote by Jayerrr
Hello,
Thanks

There are many guides on the interwebs, so Google (or any search engine you prefer) is your friend here As far as getting it done by a pro, the cost will vary from country to country, city to city, store to store etc... I've seen services like that being done for a little as $50 and go as high as $300.

Never done it myself, as I am not a fan of scalloped fretboards, but I know a few people that just used a few round files (of different diameters, so that they would fit between the frets) and later smoothed it out with sandpaper.
And I know a guy who did a full Yngwie scallop on all his strats with sandpaper only.

So I'd say it is doable with minimal cost, lots of patience, adequate skills and a little sweat
Quote by Jayerrr
Hello,
Thanks

different diameter wood dowels wrapped with sandpaper for the different size frets... i read there's also a "deeper" scallop towards the higher strings so you might have to set up the neck in a jig to get it all even...theres less of a scallop by the low e and it gets deeper as you go towards the high e... watch your frets though or you get in trouble

look on ebay for fender scallop... $50 i think... not sure about quality though