Hey, does anyone have any good suggestions for an instrumental CD of Andean traditional music?
Ive been looking, but the only ones i can find are full of synths and other modern instruments, which just makes everything sound cheesy.

Thanks
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Thanks, but what i was really looking for was something entirely instrumental.
And i have been searching on youtube, but can only find individual tunes. Id just make my own cd out of them, but the sound quality really sucks compared to an actual cd
your going to want to dig through early kjarkas, savia andina, wara, rumillajta, and grupo Aymara. The truth is that not a lot of authentic Andean groups play instrumentals strictly. I'd recommend listening to instrumentales inolvidables con Los kjarkas y savia andina. (Which is a comp of instrumentals) in my opinion, savia andina has the best instrumentals. Sorry I can't provide links atm
Hey, thanks. And youre right, Savia Andina seems to be just what I'm looking for