I was listening to the radio play hits of the 50's, 60's and 70's, and Louie Louie by the Kingsmen came on and I thought, "this song is stupid (particularly the vocals)"

So I ask, what songs do you think are particularly idiotic, but can't help but listen to?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
^ that

also Call me Maybe. I liked it while I knew it was totally shit. then they had to air that song 3 times an hour on the radio @ work and I just hate it.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I saw Toots and the Maytals live playing Louie Louie.

It was especially exciting as my name is Louis and I was stood next to another guy called Louis. I don't think he thought that was an interesting as I did.
Everything by Primus. Love 'em, but their songs are kind of daft.

"Wynona loved her big brown Beaver and she stroked it all the time, until she pricked her finger and it occured to her, she might have a Porcupine"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Everything by Primus. Love 'em, but their songs are kind of daft.

"Wynona loved her big brown Beaver and she stroked it all the time, until she pricked her finger and it occured to her, she might have a Porcupine"

I prefer Tommy the Cat.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A lot of the Rihanna or Kate Pherry or whatever song of the week artists on the radio.
Only song that comes to mind currently is Bad Girls Club - Falling in Reverse. I like FIR alot and ETF's dying is your latest fashion, but BGC was a bad song but i like to listen to it alot, the Cheerleader chant in the bridge blows though. Like almost all his bands music, dislike him
Dream Police by Cheap Trick (maybe because like most people I associate it with a shirtless Apu washing his Pontiac), Norgaard by the Vaccines.

Hell even One Direction songs like Kiss You have 60's-esque hooks that I appreciate, even if they are generally fricking ridiculous.
Quote by Who66
Dream Police by Cheap Trick (maybe because like most people I associate it with a shirtless Apu washing his Pontiac)

hello neighbour!

but that song and Surrender are cool songs by Cheap Trick
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm too ashamed to even answer this LOL.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings