Quote by VillainousLatin
inb4 ultimate-piano.com

came here to post this
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
ultimate-piano.org. let's run this into the ground.
Quote by Kopp2
Just be like me. You will get cool by instant

Dayman

Master of karate and friendship for everyone
Quote by Telecaster7
You just bought an actual piano?

You don't need resources, because apparently you're made of money.

Well, not a piano, just a digital one.

I' m not made of money, I just have a part time job but since I don' t pay bills and am a cheap bastard the money just accumulates faster than I can spend it.
Quote by VillainousLatin

I' m not made of money, I just have a part time job but since I don' t pay bills and am a cheap bastard the money just accumulates faster than I can spend it.

Sounds like me

ultimate-piano.biz
youtube
onlinepianist
ultimate-keyboard.co.uk
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
I used to learn piano and I still have all my books and stuff I will mail them to you if you want they're easily worth over $500
cat
Quote by VillainousLatin

That's funny because for me the money just goes out faster than I can earn it. Maybe we could make a deal, you give me some moneys and I spend it for you.

Quote by guitarxo
I used to learn piano and I still have all my books and stuff I will mail them to you if you want they're easily worth over $500

Can you mail me comic books?
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
There's a few decent people on youtube teaching the basics of piano. One of them is called Lypur, if I remember right.

Also you'll probably be looking for sheet music to practice. If you're into classical, then you're in luck:

Linkity
Quote by beer bear
There's a few decent people on youtube teaching the basics of piano. One of them is called Lypur, if I remember right.

Also you'll probably be looking for sheet music to practice. If you're into classical, then you're in luck:

Linkity

Bookmarked, that site actually pretty cool, thanks.
I recommend synthesia for learning songs if you can't read sheet music well yet. You basically load a .midi file into the program and it'll show you what keys to hit.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you can read sheet music, there's generally some pretty helpful books and shit at your local music store.

I highly encourage lessons though. As a college student in his second semester of piano classes, **** trying to learn this shit on my own. There's a ton of stuff that goes into hand position, posture, etc etc
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Can you mail me comic books?

No the only one I currently own is calvin and hobbes and it is dear to my heart
cat
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Get a good teacher or you're going to be shit.

I guarantee it.

This.
I'm tired of half assed musicians. Get a teacher, have them teach you through the basics and beyond. Learn to read music, don't use synthesia, it's for people who don't actually care about the piano or music.
Quote by ChucklesMginty

I guarantee it.

This.

^Damn you.
Be your own teacher as well. The more you take responsibility for your actions the faster youll progress.Also try to be creative without barriers e.g. you can play in c major or am and just work on improvising over the white keys.

On a sidenote i am taking lessons from Hal Galper a famous jazz pianist. He has a radical approach to music and completely changed my way to learn anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7DgCrziI8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Last edited by alienholdsworth at Mar 11, 2014,
Quote by LovroMirnik
can't believe no one suggested this you bunch of tools

http://www.synthesiagame.com/

wasnt this mentioned by kensai on the last page?
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
wasnt this mentioned by kensai on the last page?

lol 20ppp

"All you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself."

- JS Bach

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Teacher. I imagine I'd still be flipping fingers in a weird way if I wasn't taught how it's done efficiently.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by ChucklesMginty

I guarantee it.

+1
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Start off with Coldplay that'll help
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Guodlca
Teacher. I imagine I'd still be flipping fingers in a weird way if I wasn't taught how it's done efficiently.