Poll: Harder than expected?
Poll Options
View poll results: Harder than expected?
Yes.
38 54%
No.
33 46%
Voters: 71.
Page 1 of 2
Been pretty easy for me so far...

But you're Phil so I expect it to be a lot harder for you. Maybe even unforgiving.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
nope.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Life is a series of ups and downs. Once you accept that, and the goods with the bads, it's not hard at all.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's not harder than I expected. It's no cakewalk, sure, but I always keep Murphy's law in the back of my mind at all times. You can never be disappointed with that outlook: nothing is shocking, and occasionally you'll get a pleasant surprise.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Yeah. It's not really that life is tough in itself, more that I don't see the appeal. I'd hate to sound so juvenile but I really just don't care for it, it's like this infinite cabinet filled with things I would suck at. I'm readily willing to abandon my own set values now if to indulge myself, which means I don't partake in the whole communal life thing or try to improve myself. When I think about it I know I'll spend the rest of my life alone from this point on, which isn't surprising to me since it's just how I perceive myself. I'd have to give a crap in order to improve who I am and want to help others and connect with other people. It's what you get when you're so terrified of failure you fail to see the good things in success.

So I bought violent video games and am just spending some time with them. I've never been a gamer but, I suppose, ill fukkin pwn u no0bs.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah. It's not really that life is tough in itself, more that I don't see the appeal. I'd hate to sound so juvenile but I really just don't care for it, it's like this infinite cabinet filled with things I would suck at. I'm readily willing to abandon my own set values now if to indulge myself, which means I don't partake in the whole communal life thing or try to improve myself. When I think about it I know I'll spend the rest of my life alone from this point on, which isn't surprising to me since it's just how I perceive myself. I'd have to give a crap in order to improve who I am and want to help others and connect with other people. It's what you get when you're so terrified of failure you fail to see the good things in success.

So I bought violent video games and am just spending some time with them. I've never been a gamer but, I suppose, ill fukkin pwn u no0bs.

When your desire to succeed exceeds your fear of failure the journey begins. It's a wild fucking ride man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Piece o' pish matey, piece o' pish.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Where's the BS, waffling, yes-and-no option?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Where's the BS, waffling, yes-and-no option?

There's is no space for BS in life.
I don't trust whoever says "No". Must be rich hahaha.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Quote by kimberlydawn
Some folks just don't break down and become devastated at every twist and turn.
Quote by kimberlydawn

Answering "no" to harder than expected doesn't mean you have it easy. It means you weren't raised with a silver dick up your ass.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Answering "no" to harder than expected doesn't mean you have it easy. It means you weren't raised with a silver dick up your ass.

Quote by Zaphikh
Some folks just don't break down and become devastated at every twist and turn.

Both are cool analogies, but it's the harder stuff that makes you stronger. I'd rather go through shit the hard way than have everything handed to me in life.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
no because I was in no situation to have any kind of expectation before life started

in fact I didn't even exist
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by kimberlydawn
Both are cool analogies, but it's the harder stuff that makes you stronger. I'd rather go through shit the hard way than have everything handed to me in life.

I'd rather have things handed to me; saves a lot of time and hassle.

I've got nothing to prove to anybody, lol. People will think what they want, then we'll all die at some point, and at an even further point the sun will go out and all trace of our activities will be gone.
Quote by Zaphikh
I'd rather have things handed to me; saves a lot of time and hassle.

I've got nothing to prove to anybody, lol. People will think what they want, then we'll all die at some point, and at an even further point the sun will go out and all trace of our activities will be gone.

I guess, but I'd rather die and have people remember my hardships and how I overcame them, than have people think I was boring and lucky all the time. It adds sPuNk.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by kimberlydawn
I guess, but I'd rather die and have people remember my hardships and how I overcame them, than have people think I was boring and lucky all the time. It adds sPuNk.

That's just called feeding the ego.

There's nothing wrong with being lucky, if anything, it makes life more exciting.
Quote by kimberlydawn

No one's going to remember you either way.
Not really hahah. I just think it adds to personality If somebody was lucky all the time, then it's hard to gain a retrospect of your own identity in a sense, because you'd be used to having everything already done for you, and not know how to survive on your own. I think the less fortunate people are more grateful for the littlest things than somebody lucky is. I'd rather chill with somebody who's happy with what they've earned than somebody who's happier with what they've been handed with.

IMO

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by captainsnazz
so much easier

turns out I can just coast on natural ability

living the dream
It's the hardest thing anyone has to face. It wouldn't be harder than I expected if that wasn't true.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 11, 2014,
Well, it's all right I guess.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by kimberlydawn
Not really hahah. I just think it adds to personality If somebody was lucky all the time, then it's hard to gain a retrospect of your own identity in a sense, because you'd be used to having everything already done for you, and not know how to survive on your own. I think the less fortunate people are more grateful for the littlest things than somebody lucky is. I'd rather chill with somebody who's happy with what they've earned than somebody who's happier with what they've been handed with.

IMO

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I'd rather be lucky than good.

As someone who is luckier than good I would have to agree.
Took more time to get things running properly, but it wasn't especially harder than expected.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, it's hard for me to get a job because someone with my first and last name is a sex offender. He's two years older than me and in jail.

In a town of 4000 it pretty much kills any chance at a job I have.
Quote by stratkat
Yes, it's hard for me to get a job because someone with my first and last name is a sex offender. He's two years older than me and in jail.

In a town of 4000 it pretty much kills any chance at a job I have.

It's hard for you to get a job because you're unqualified to work, the other thing is just a coincidence or you're just applying for babby jobs that don't do a background check.
What a shitty town that is. You'd think ''hey 4000 people they must know everybody !''

Can't differentiate a sex offender and someone who shares his name.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Its only as hard as you make it. Dont go investing money into shit things and then lose it all like an idiot.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 2