Page 1 of 3
I know there are some multi-instrumentalists out there. I'm curious to see the breadth the of Pit's sound making library.

Outside of guitar and bass I play Cello and Upright Bass, and used to play Banjo and Mandolin.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I play drum programming. I click buttons to make fake drums make little tunes. I am unbelievably good at it - in fact, I may have to start doing gigs where I stick my laptop on a stage and make it play pre-programmed drum loops.

If anyone needs lessons, hit me up.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I play drum programming. I click buttons to make fake drums make little tunes. I am unbelievably good at it - in fact, I may have to start doing gigs where I stick my laptop on a stage and make it play pre-programmed drum loops.

If anyone needs lessons, hit me up.

I thought everyone was over this whole "lol he plays the MacBook" thing. As if electronic music didn't take the capacity for creative composition or something.
I play baritone/euphonium. If you handed me a tuba I could probably also play that \m/
Well, other than guitar/bass, I play clarinet and alto and tenor saxophone. Alto is just for fun, but I play tenor for my school jazz band. Also, found an old violin in the attic, so I got it repaired, and started lessons for that too. I can also pick out a few tunes on a piano, but that doesn't really mean that I can play it.

^JR, upright bass has always seemed really cool. You play it for some sort of ensemble, or just for giggles?
I used to play piano, but stopped playing years ago. Recently I've kind of renewed interest and starting to appreciate it a lot more than I used to but I don't have that incentive to play again.
I wanna learn cello and violin but other than bass and guitar I play nothing.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JustRooster
I thought everyone was over this whole "lol he plays the MacBook" thing. As if electronic music didn't take the capacity for creative composition or something.

But I don't play the MacBook, I play the drum program.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JustRooster

I have two MacBooks that I velcro to my hands and then proceed to crash them into each other
the heart strings
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Percussion, harmonica, piano, I count vocals because its very technical and not everyone can do it, and im taking lessos for violin and Alto sax. I never liked the guitarists only know guitar things stereotype
I can actually play drums. I've dabbled with piano and can play the odd tune and read it somewhat. I toyed with a violin while I was home for Christmas and wish I brought it with me to continue playing. Harmonica I can usually figure out as well.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Been playing guitar for 10 years, played trombone in high school for 5, learned some piano for school (studied music), drums for about half a year, and harmonica.

I can sing too, and play bass (electric) by virtue of it being tuned the same as a guitar. But I don't sing publicly, and don't have good bass technique, so I'm not really counting those.

I'll likely pick up a few more throughout my lifetime. Not sure which, but I think I've got my bases covered.
Quote by HvyMetalKing

^JR, upright bass has always seemed really cool. You play it for some sort of ensemble, or just for giggles?

I play bass with a jazz and folk group. The place where we practice has one. I used to play it in Jazz Band in high school way back when.
I play the PC (bcuz mac sucks)

and uke a bit lol, just finished a little hip hop thing 10 minutes ago with some uke in it ooh yeah
I’d say I play guitars, synthesizer, piano, drums, bass, bongos/congas and banjo at a high level. I also play sitar, musical saw, and mandolin but only well enough to maybe win a 2nd grade talent show.
I am learning mandolin.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by ehbacon
inb4 my laptop.

I use a lot of VSTis on my desktop and Android device...

...which I refuse to run through sequencers. Physical playing all the way!

But yeah mostly keyboard. In fact I play it more than guitar lately.

Also play a bit of drums, and once in a while I bust out on the ol' open-hole flute like I'm pretending to be Ian Anderson or something.

I'm actually in a band where I play neither guitar nor bass right now. Instead, I'm playing the cajon.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Drums are my main instrument, I'm only here because I'm learning guitar on the side.

I've also had a piano in every house I've ever lived in but hardly have ever played. I should probably try to learn...
Saxophone

Baritone

Percussion (Mostly mallet percussion, IE Marimba but I play drum set as well)
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Drumset, Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Mandolin, Banjo, Ukulele, and harmonica.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I play drums and I sing as well as guitar
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I played the Baritone and Tuba in high school. I can also play the trombone and drums poorly.

I'm learning the Ukelele and I would like to play the mandolin and cello.
Last edited by iwannabesedated at Mar 11, 2014,
Quote by progdude93
nobody's said skin flute yet? i'm disappointed....

ehh, its more like a skin didgeridoo really.

that reminds me I also want to learn to play the didgeridoo. a real one that is.
Electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitar, acoustic bass, mandolin, and I do own a keyboard but that doesn't mean I can play it very well. And as of lately I am totally in love with the cello so I'm looking for a cheap one to start playing it...
Quote by saberrocks
Electric guitar, electric bass, acoustic guitar, acoustic bass, mandolin, and I do own a keyboard but that doesn't mean I can play it very well. And as of lately I am totally in love with the cello so I'm looking for a cheap one to start playing it...

I was about to inb4 anyone could list off as many variants of guitar as possible to create the facade of being a multi-instrumentalist, but then I saw your post.

OT: A lot.
Check out my band Disturbed
Guitar, drums, piano/keyboard and I can play the violin, just not amazingly well.

Oh and harmonica. Kind of. I used to be pretty good when I was 13/14ish, but then never carried it on.
I wouldn't say I 'play' it, but I've dabbled enough in drums to get through some basics and handle simple rock beats, or dance beats, or breakdowns.

I've had a keyboard for the last 5 or 6 years of my 8 years of playing guitar that I periodically get motivated to really learn to play, but it never gets too far. The only things I've ever really managed to learn on it were Imagine from John Lennon, the piano outro bit of Desiderata by The Human Abstract, a version of the Legend of Zelda theme from a beginner book, and random bits and pieces of songs from The Dresden Dolls.
I have recently bought a 4-hole Harmonica a week ago and i'm teaching myself some simple songs on it such as Happy Birthday. With no actual harmonica background it seems to be going pretty well and i'm learning quickly!

I've also been playing guitar for a couple of years W/ lessons so i'm kinda new to this music thing.
Sk8 Enjoi K3N
Page 1 of 3