Page 1 of 5
I don't mean to offend anybody, but I hate them with a passion. If I see, think, or hear about somebody getting their tongue pierced, I cringe. The way it looks, the way it's done, everything.

I'm just curious as to what other people think about 'em. And for those who have one, why did you do it? What about it, pit?

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Last edited by kimberlydawn at Mar 11, 2014,
Amen.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
It means the girl probably gives good head

Dude, I don't get why a girl would sacrifice having an uglyass ring in her tongue that looks stupid and gross, just to be viewed a certain way. No respect for her

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Meh. Pretty indifferent to most piercings. Unless you've got a lip disc or those funny looking bumpy implants you're fine with me.

Microdermal cheek piercings are my favourite
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
They look stupid and probably get in the way of certain things.

Sidenote: One of my friends pierced his tongue with a pin once at school, when we were 10. What a weirdo.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by kimberlydawn
Dude, I don't get why a girl would sacrifice having an uglyass ring in her tongue that looks stupid and gross, just to be viewed a certain way. No respect for her

Why are you looking at people's tongues so intensely? You sound like a girl with a tongue piercing ran over your dog or something.
It means the girl probably gives good head

This is what I came in to post...

Skankaroo!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Why are you looking at people's tongues so intensely? You sound like a girl with a tongue piercing ran over your dog or something.

Because the girls who have tongue piercings (a lot of the time) only have them to be viewed as sluts, which to me is stupid and irritating. I'm just sharing my opinion here

Like do they get it done to be looked at as slutty or for another reason that isn't that? I want somebody with a tongue piercing to answer this.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
I've dated two girls with them and I didn't really care much about it I mean if they like having it then cool.
Quote by kimberlydawn
Because the girls who have tongue piercings (a lot of the time) only have them to be viewed as sluts, which to me is stupid and irritating. I'm just sharing my opinion here

Like do they get it done to be looked at as slutty or for another reason that isn't that? I want somebody with a tongue piercing to answer this.

I'm fairly certain that most women don't get their tongues pierced with the intention of coming across as slutty.
I'm fairly certain that most women don't get their tongues pierced with the intention of coming across as slutty.

It has to be though, because tongue piercings aren't cute If it's not to be a slut, then what is it?

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
i assume they got them when they were young and stupid and promptly forgive them for it
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
My ex had her nipples pierced, I feel like that would be considered more slutty than tongue piercings lol
good when u get a bj from one
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112
Roland Micro Cube
I think if you get a tongue piercing, you're already a slut and don't really care.
Perhaps not everyone agrees with you?

I'm not looking to be agreed with, I just want somebody with one to come on here and say why they have one

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by macashmack
Good for sucking dick

I keep hearing this but i don't really get it. Why would anyone want to touch metal with their dick while getting blown? To me it just seems like it would be annoying and unpleasant.
Quote by kimberlydawn
I'm not looking to be agreed with, I just want somebody with one to come on here and say why they have one

Because I'm a slut.
Quote by Gantz92
I keep hearing this but i don't really get it. Why would anyone want to touch metal with their dick while getting blown? To me it just seems like it would be annoying and unpleasant.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by kimberlydawn

because they like it? why do you care?
Quote by snipelfritz
Because I'm a slut.

You dirty ***** you

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by Thrashtastic15
because they like it? why do you care?

I WANT TO KNOW Why do they like it? I'm not backing down on this. Somebody just tell me already so I don't need to wonder anymore.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by Gantz92

It feels good man, it pushes up into the underside in a way that is very nice
Quote by kimberlydawn

You can't have an opinion on this though because you don't have a dick to be sucked.
Quote by Gantz92

Because it feels good and it's different
Quote by macashmack
It feels good man, it pushes up into the underside in a way that is very nice

You can't have an opinion on this though because you don't have a dick to be sucked.

I can't imagine why that'd feel good, though IT CAN'T BE.

See, the thread went all sexual because the piercing is slutty, so it has to be some sort of slut desire.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by kimberlydawn
I WANT TO KNOW Why do they like it? I'm not backing down on this. Somebody just tell me already so I don't need to wonder anymore.

i havent asked somebody with one that question because i dont really care
as with any body modification from tattooing to piercing it is completely a personal choice. I think a lot so stuff is stupid but that doesn't make it right or wrong. If i was dating a girl with a pierced tongue it wouldn't be a deal breaker but i wouldn't get one to be a "couple" either. If social mores wants to place labels on this type of thing it can but that doesn't equate to truth. A tramp stamp doesn't mean the girl is a ***** and you will get lucky on the first date and a pierced tongue doesn't mean the person is good at giving head. It is just a personal choice, nothing more nothing less.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by macashmack

very valid point.
Quote by kimberlydawn
I can't imagine why that'd feel good, though IT CAN'T BE.

See, the thread went all sexual because the piercing is slutty, so it has to be some sort of slut desire.

That is a solid point. But what's wrong with sluts?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i havent asked somebody with one that question because i dont really care

Then stay outta' it and let me get my way It's time for an answer... It's time.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Page 1 of 5