So I've finally been able to record some songs since I got my audiobox and I've written and recorded 8.5 songs in the past 6 days though I came up with some of the riffs already. They are guitar only and the tracking is a bit sloppy and out of time in places but you should get the idea. Recorded with Gibson SG faded -> presonus audiobox usb -> reaper > GR5.

I don't particuarly care which ones you listen to since most of them are fairly different.
Just looking for general comments/opinions/constructive criticism etc.

can critique your own songs too!
Quote by Cathbard
You, my man, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Quote by Knarrenheino
You hold your guitar upwards from your lap like an erect phallus and tell me I have problems?
Last edited by Badmotorfingers at Apr 11, 2015,
^Pretty sure you can write a song with just a guitar.

There's some good riffage here. I would be careful with the delay in that first song- it convolutes the otherwise tight chugging section.

The second song sounds cool and dreamy. I like the main riff in the sixth song too!

https://soundcloud.com/rowanelowe/
Quote by morbidguitar
They are just guitar tracks.... I wouldn't call them "songs".

why not?

Quote by relowe
^Pretty sure you can write a song with just a guitar.

There's some good riffage here. I would be careful with the delay in that first song- it convolutes the otherwise tight chugging section.

The second song sounds cool and dreamy. I like the main riff in the sixth song too!

https://soundcloud.com/rowanelowe/

what do you think of #5 also and the guitar solo in the intro?

some cool stuff you have there, wide open is cool definitely has some potential I think. nice solo in climbing higher. I'm not a fan of core/metalcore stuff in general so I won't comment on that. definitely like patagonia too
Quote by Cathbard
You, my man, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Quote by Knarrenheino
You hold your guitar upwards from your lap like an erect phallus and tell me I have problems?