Hi,

I can't figure out what chord he is fingering after the B. The intro looks to be B,E. The rest of the song seems to be a B followed by something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://youtu.be/nZmhQSNpTJM
Looks like he has a capo on the 1st fret... So to me he is playing a Bb followed by an F chord....
Without a capo it would be B and F# ...try that and see if it works
Thanks for the help. I didn't see a capo in the video though. The B sounds right without a capo. I don't have an ear for it though. By the looks of the video i think its an F afterward or he is fingering an F# with his middle and pinky. I just can't reproduce that second note. It could just be that I am not very good at playing guitar, a definite possibility.
Sounds to me like he's striking the first F#7 chord (first measure, at the 4th beat),
then using his right hand fingers to Slap (S) the strings above the sound-hole (palm facing towards guitar).

Before you right me off as hearing things, have a real close listen or try it first???

NB: this technique is best executed without a pick, as the right hand wants to open during the slap!
The first time the riff is played:

B F#7 * F#7(2nd ending)
1 e & a 2 e & a 3 e & a 4 e & a... ...4 e & a
e |---------7-x--------------------------|- -|-------------|
B |---------7(x)--------x--(0)(0)--------|- -|-------------|
G |---------8-----9-x-9-x-9-9-(9)--------|- -|-9-----------|
D |---------9--(0)8-x-8-x-8-8-(8)--------|- -|-8-----------|
A |-7-------------9-x-9---9-9-(9)-h10-x--|- -|-9/11p10-(x)-|
E |-7--------------------------------(0)-|- -|---------(0)-|
d d u d u d u d u d (S) u d u