So, I was looking in the requested tabs and such and noticed that the top song was one I happen to know 100%. However it already has the tuning chosen, and I can't change it? Does that mean they are just requesting it for that tuning? Am I just a ruhtard?
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

you're just a ruhblar
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
ur a rundblad

Ok, so I guess I should just not submit it? Apparently there is an accurate one already in GP format. I was gonna do a text one though and it's 100% because I had a lesson with the guitarist.
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91

u r ruhbarb
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by brandon2784
So, I was looking in the requested tabs and such and noticed that the top song was one I happen to know 100%. However it already has the tuning chosen, and I can't change it? Does that mean they are just requesting it for that tuning? Am I just a ruhtard?

The song is probably in the other tuning and you've just transcribed it for standard. Probs get rejected but give it a shot I guess.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The song is probably in the other tuning and you've just transcribed it for standard. Probs get rejected but give it a shot I guess.

No, I know for a fact I have the right tuning as well as the most accurate version. I guess I could try though. It would suck if it got rejected after typing it all up though

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91

Quote by brandon2784
No, I know for a fact I have the right tuning as well as the most accurate version. I guess I could try though. It would suck if it got rejected after typing it all up though

It happens but yeah it does suck
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by brandon2784

Make a back-up of it before submitting. that way you wont have to retype it all.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Yes, Yes and Yes.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin