Page 1 of 3
Today I got 2 shots and 1 blood test done for my physical today. I was laughing before they stuck the needles in. How do you guys act right before they stick the needle into you? (cringing) God damn, I hate needles.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
I love it because the cute nurse always has to inject my upper arm, so I get to show off my badass skull tattoo.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I go sick and wreck the place.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I always pray that the needle goes nowhere near my **** and balls.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I gave blood, I couldn't watch the needle going in, but once it was there i was lightly poking it and found it kinda cool/interesting

I'm more bothered by the pain and that I'm not doing it, its someone else doing it and I have to trust them not to mess it up. I don't really care about needles
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
It's sore when I move my arms, right where they stuck the 2 in. It's making me wanna' throw up.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
I act normal. If the nurse or whatever starts talking, I'll shoot the shit as well.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I act absolutely guano and I actually ran out of the hospital once when they tried to give me an iv.

I had an incredibly painful experiences with over a half dozen needles and an infection once and it was one of the worst pains i had ever felt and after that i developed a fear of them. I develop both a sickening physical reaction from the sight of needles and sticking one in to me will cause massive anxiety/panic and possibly physical sickness.

It's irrational and I know that, I just can't help it.
ayy lmao
Quote by kimberlydawn
It's sore when I move my arms, right where they stuck the 2 in. It's making me wanna' throw up.

that's how you know it was a good dickin'
Quote by Bladez22
I gave blood, I couldn't watch the needle going in, but once it was there i was lightly poking it and found it kinda cool/interesting

I'm more bothered by the pain and that I'm not doing it, its someone else doing it and I have to trust them not to mess it up. I don't really care about needles

I can never watch it, not even on other people. Like I get anxious right before they do it like, "are they gonna' do it now?" and I'm sorta wanting them to do it but yet not at the same time lmao.

Quote by chookiecookie
I act absolutely guano and I actually ran out of the hospital once when they tried to give me an iv.

I had an incredibly painful experiences with over a half dozen needles and an infection once and it was one of the worst pains i had ever felt and after that i developed a fear of them. I develop both a sickening physical reaction from the sight of needles and sticking one in to me will cause massive anxiety/panic and possibly physical sickness.

It's irrational and I know that, I just can't help it.

Dude I actually almost blacked out after the 2nd was done. Like I felt lightheaded. They had to give me apple juice and water like a baby.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Last edited by kimberlydawn at Mar 12, 2014,
Quote by Nelshizzle
I always pray that the needle goes nowhere near my **** and balls.

I got a shot in the ass one time. It wasn't that bad, but it was embarrassing because a woman nurse did it and she was super cute.

but when I get shots I'm kinda like "Man this sucks I wish I could be somewhere else," but I'm definitely not afraid of needles or anything.

Oh and giving blood is entirely different. That needle is huge and thick.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by kimberlydawn
I can never watch it, not even on other people. Like I get anxious right before they do it like, "are they gonna' do it now?" and I'm sorta wanting them to do it but yet not at the same time lmao.

I cant watch the needle go it, but once its there I dont care

and yeah, the anticipation is a lot worse than the actual needle

Quote by eGraham

Oh and giving blood is entirely different. That needle is huge and thick.

just the way I like it
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Mar 12, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

You might feel a slight pinch

LOL SHIT. Somebody delete this picture. I squirmed.

Quote by lemmyisgod97
I make sure the doctor doesn't have a tongue piercing.

Lmao.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

You might feel a slight pinch

Honestly, I wish that they'd cut the shit and be all like, "look dude, this shit is gonna hurt a bit, no bull"

Instead, they pussyfoot around and try to tell you "well it might not hurt! " Then you get that annoying ass string.

Bastards.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Then you get that annoying ass string.

You should ask them about this next time you are there.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute

You should ask them about this next time you are there.

What? Doesn't everybody get vaccinated in the ass?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
When I was really young I used to hate shots, like most kids. One day I started crying in the doctor's office because I had to get a shot, and in the midst of my panic I didn't even notice that they had given it to me.

From that point on shots haven't bothered me.

Well, minus the time I had to get 12 numbing shots inside an open wound on my leg.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Well, minus the time I had to get 12 numbing shots inside an open wound on my leg.

That sounds like the worst experience, possibly ever.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Never been phased by needles so much.
I remember when I was about 6 or 7 we were getting our meningitis vaccines in school, and this kid freaked out so hard when he was getting it that the needle snapped off the syringe in his arm. Luckily he fainted after that so they could just pull it out.
Quote by eGraham

Something like this is the exact reason i can't handle needles anymore
ayy lmao
Quote by kimberlydawn
That sounds like the worst experience, possibly ever.

It's up there, as far as medical experiences go for me.

My knee got busted open by a falling table (I know it sounds ridiculous), and I had to get 5 or 6 staples in it. But that wasn't even bad. The numbing shots before that were bad.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
It's up there, as far as medical experiences go for me.

My knee got busted open by a falling table (I know it sounds ridiculous), and I had to get 5 or 6 staples in it. But that wasn't even bad. The numbing shots before that were bad.

Pfft, try getting bit in the eyelid by a dog and watching them sew your lid back.

Or being awake for your wisdom teeth and watching the doctor shatter the shit out of your teeth cause they're fucked.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
no bueno ;-;

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pfft, try getting bit in the eyelid by a dog and watching them sew your lid back.

Or being awake for your wisdom teeth and watching the doctor shatter the shit out of your teeth cause they're fucked.

How about no to both of those
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
How about no to both of those

See, I wish I had the choice
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Needles aren't bad at all. But watching my blood squirt into the vial at quite a high speed made me quite scared for what would happen if they pulled the needle out. Nothing happened. The wound just almost immediately closed.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
wax strips hurt more than needle shots

not like i would know
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by captainsnazz
and a permanent, incurable illness that means I experience extreme pain whenever I feel slightly faint

for real?

that's hilarious
When I was a kid this nurse was talking to my mom while giving me a shot. I had already been nervous at the beginning but during the shot she made this hand gesture while talking forgetting that she was holding the needle and she wedged it up while it was in my arm. It hurt so god damn much.

That gave me a bit of a phobia for a while. But eventually I manned up. Now I just look away while they do it.
Quote by Cb4rabid
You guys are ****ing pussies lol

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Page 1 of 3