CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE SONG PLEASE!!!

Check it out, let me know what you think!! C4C as always friends!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 12, 2014,
pretty cool, great sound. though I must say I think the main riff isn't catchy enough around 0:15 onwards, I think the chords following those couple of natural harmonic sounding notes could be voiced better.

apart from that it's good though. how did you do the drums also? real kit recorded or just vst?

here are some of mine. check out maybe songs 3,5 & 7 if you are just listening to a few.
Quote by Cathbard
You, my man, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Quote by Knarrenheino
You hold your guitar upwards from your lap like an erect phallus and tell me I have problems?
Last edited by Badmotorfingers at Apr 11, 2015,
Voiced like chord wise? are you talking about the pre chorus ?

the drums are SSD4.0 did you ask cause its good or bad? haha

as for the riff thing, Not to make excuse for a mediocre riff, but the whole song is really built for vocals. the curse a poprock writer haha

EDIT: you want me to just crit your songs in here? you don't have a thread haha
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 12, 2014,
Yeah chord voicing, I mean like 0:15-0:25, the chords on the lower strings don't stand out enough I think. Only because I'm assuming there aren't supposed to be any vocals there or anything and it just sounds like it needs something else there to be a bit more interesting.

The drums sound good!

my thread is here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1636934
Quote by Cathbard
You, my man, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Quote by Knarrenheino
You hold your guitar upwards from your lap like an erect phallus and tell me I have problems?
Overall it sounds good. I think the kick it a bit clicky and could use some more punch in the low end, it's also a bit loud. The snare could stand to be fatter and a bit louder. I like the guitars and bass. The lead guitar is a bit twangy for my tastes, but it works pretty well overall.