wow this pedal sounds good. i heard about modding pedals before, i was wondering if this is do-able with this pedal. Is there any way to make this sound a little more 6v6/6L6-ish?
Can't think of any, nor can find any.

Modding pedals is doable when they have standard (non smd) components and you know what to do, and here the components are standard.
Though it's not a matter of just substituting a cap that's there in every pedal, so you gotta know what you're doing if you don't wanna screw the thing up, and I can't find anybody who already modded it and posted some schematic, so don't buy it for the purpose of modding it if you don't know how to mod it to make it sound like what you want.

Also, while it's doable to modify pedals, there's an array of them so wide out there that it's generally preferable to buy what you want than to mod something to make it what you want, and since your budget looks pretty high you can probably find something that better suits your needs out of the box.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
If you're looking for a mid-to-high gain, american style distortion, i'd try the:

• Tech 21 SansAmp California;
  • Mesa/Boogie Throttle Box;
  • AMT Electronics R1 Legend amps pedal.

If you want to go the DIY route, get a Dr. Boogey kit and build it yourself.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112