This is a bit tricky to explain but something I encountered in a song I'm tabbing and I'm having a total brain freeze

The drums are doing this. It's 6/4 and there's a double kick in 16ths throughout (4 per beat) - however at the breakdown of the measure - he's playing triplets on the toms (6 per beat) while this is still going.

In other words, I need this

and this

at the same time, in the same time, on the same track.
Anyone have a solution to this - is there another way to divide the notes to get it correct?
Hey thanks, that makes sense. I haven't dealt with this on the same instrument before.

I don't see GP being capable of this though. Is that in finale?

Made something that sounds right but looks ridiculous as a way around

Sigh
That was Sibelius. I don't have Guitar Pro but it should be able to do the same thing. Look for a 'voices' button, and make two voices on one staff.
Last edited by GoldenGuitar at Mar 13, 2014,
yeah, always use voices for drum parts, helps so much in GP6, same with classical guitar parts.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by batfink84
I had the same problem. Never heard of polytheism.

That's a winner right there!
"I agree with Matthew about everything" - Everyone
@ both fanapathy & GoldenGuitar:
@ or anyone for that matter

Q: how are you guys getting those pictures(.jpg's???) into your posts???
A: pt 1: Manage Attachments...
A: pt 2: yeah but how do you get around the bldy file size restrictions???
Quote by tonibet72

first upload the picture to an image hosting site like imgur, imageshack, photobucket, etc. When you do this it will give you a direct link to the picture. Then in your post just put it like
[img]www.whatever.com/yourpic[/img]
Quote by MattyBoy 1337

That's a winner right there!

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by The4thHorsemen
first upload the picture to an image hosting site like imgur, imageshack, photobucket, etc. When you do this it will give you a direct link to the picture. Then in your post just put it like
[img]www.whatever.com/yourpic[/img]

Good value, i'll try it out, thanks mate that's nice of you...
Last edited by tonibet72 at Mar 16, 2014,
Quote by tonibet72

For this I just use Dropbox (.com) which is really simple and I use it for all kinds of files I wanna share - documents, tabs, animations, .rar files, music - anything. Saves having to register at file/image hosting sites and upload manually - which may even remove the content depending on bandwidth. This is just a folder on your disk which stores it online automatically, you get a link for with just a click - don't have to log in anywhere and it holds like 2GB for free. Then you can just embed images like I did here using the IMG code. It's my favorite file sharing thing ever and would absolutely recommend it.