Who makes 1962 style paf humbuckers? Haven't really seen any on the net. I wanted to put one in a offset style guitar ( jaguar/ jazz master) that is 25.5
Where about are you? I know this place in the UK (that i'm currently looking to get a few pickups from soon) makes Jazzmaster-sized Humbuckers of all sorts!
It's called 'The Creamery,' might be worth a look!

If you're elsewhere sorry i can't be more help! I'm sure any boutique pickup shops can do it though
I'm in USA. The slots on the guitar are standard humbucker size. Thx for the info though sounds like its worth alisten.
The Creamery makes killer custom pickups. Can't go wrong with them. However, Vintage Vibe is a USA-based maker of similar quality. Lollar and Rio Grande would also be worth a look.

At a lower price, consider classically voiced pickups from makers like RailHammer, Lace, and Tesla.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I got a pair of pickups from The Creamery for a custom project- I don't remember the actual cost, but it was over $220.

Just checked: the cheapest of their HBs are £72 apiece; about $120.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Mar 13, 2014,
most handwinders will make custom pickups. some charge loads of money; some have pretty reasonable prices. I haven't tried them all (or anywhere close), obviously. I'm just saying you don't necessarily have to go to silly prices to get something which will sound good and do what you want.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
At the lower price levels, besides the RailHammer (HyperVintage), Tesla (Opus) and certain Lace pickups, you might also look at the Golden Age pickups at STEWMAC. I have to say all of those brands will get you in the ballpark withot hitting triple-digit prices.

Quote by gambit1983
I'm in USA. The slots on the guitar are standard humbucker size. Thx for the info though sounds like its worth alisten.

So i'm confused, the pickups in your guitar are already humbucker sized but in a Jag/Jazz body? So what's the issue!? The world is your oyster as far as standard sized PAF's go.

Or is it the other way around? You want Jazz/Jag pickups in a standard humbucker size? Because the same custom pickup shops can certainly do that! Or just get a new pickguard?