often i fill out the "win this _______" ( guitar, pedal, whatever) threads send from guitar magazine or whatever. Never really hear anything and never win anything. Has anyone here ever won any guitar gear?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I once got a free pick because it was 'buy one pick get one free'
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I won a cover contest a few years back that got me a Musicman guitar signed by The Human Abstract, several year's worth of ernie ball strings, 4 shirts, and 2 hats.

Another time I was runner up in a cover contest and won a sweet Dimarzio cable and 2 shirts.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Mar 13, 2014,
No, because all you guys sign up too.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
No, because all you guys sign up too.

Yeah, I blame snipelfritz.

Woulda won if it wasn't for you and that blasted pikachu
Have always entered contests for free gear like guitars. Never won anything.
I can't win gear on UG contests because citizens of the province of Quebec can't participate to such contests because some assholes thought it would be great to nationalize our lottery and games. We're on the same list as Afghanistan, North Korea, Iraq and Kazakhstan on those contests, check it out.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
I can't win gear on UG contests because citizens of the province of Quebec can't participate to such contests because some assholes thought it would be great to nationalize our lottery and games. We're on the same list as Afghanistan, North Korea, Iraq and Kazakhstan on those contests, check it out.

seriously? that is crap.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I won a little Epiphone LP Special in a raffle. Traded it for $50, a bottle of whiskey, and a case of beer.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I won a planetary gear at Ultimate Trannys
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I won a couple 12 packs of strings and a metric **** tonne of picks once.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I won a bass guitar. I preordered killswitch engage's album "Disarm the Descent" and they had a contest where random people won a Wolfgang stealth, an Ibanez Mike D sig bass or a drum head signed by the whole group.

I got an email randomly one day that said I won the Mike D bass and I need to give them info so I can get it. It plays like a champ.

Yes I'm playing a signed bass but it's a sweet pro model.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Yeah, I blame snipelfritz.

Woulda won if it wasn't for you and that blasted pikachu

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I won an 81-85 set once, feels good man
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Good_Lord

I hear Afghanistan is warm this time of year!