As the title says I have put in one of my 7 string guitars a String saver which I have to say really improves cheap guitars, and for the people that is gonna read this and complaint about why did I put a $95.96 saddles on a cheap the answer is very simple the guitar is very comfortable to play. so please just reserve any non productive commentary. I'm just showing off my new toy plus chrome and black look very awesome together.

Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass
How does it improve the guitar, in your opinion? I read about it, but that's just part of the whole truth.

I kind of wish my Ibanez had an standard FR, just for the huge amount of accessories I'm missing from having a proprietary system.

Congrats, anyway.
Quote by MG_Sora
How does it improve the guitar, in your opinion? I read about it, but that's just part of the whole truth.

I kind of wish my Ibanez had an standard FR, just for the huge amount of accessories I'm missing from having a proprietary system.

Congrats, anyway.

i have to say improves everything sustain, resonance and tuning when you are using hardcore tremolo bar, its amazing I really think is money well spent i Probably might change all my guitars to that since most of them are floyd. they really came up with something amazing with the string savers.
Bugera 6262
Squier Showmaster
Richman Custom
Starfire 7
Ibanez EX
Agile Interceptor 725
Behringer GX212 (now works as head)
JOYO JF 01
Kimaxe PJ Bass