I have been doing requests and tabs since 1998.... Today I wanted to do a request for someone as I have always done but see they changed the SUBMIT TAB page...
When I go to PREVIEW my tab before submitting it is all messed up...

Also, when I go to approve or reject a tab in TABS IN QUEUE the persons tab no longer shows up at all....

What the hell is going on with UG.... And why do sites always want to change things that have been around for ages and have always worked without a glitch.... Whoever thinks this crap up needs to be fired....

Is anyone else having these problems... I am having problems both on my ipad and computer...

Come on UG get your crap together and stop trying to change things that work well...
You must have to much time on your hands to think things like this up.... Spend that energy getting all the tabs in queue posted instead of working on meaningless things that are now screwed up.
Submitted a tab this morning and that was fine, looking through the TPA page it and other tabs show up as blank pages.
Come on UG get your crap together and stop trying to change things that work well...
You must have to much time on your hands to think things like this up.... Spend that energy getting all the tabs in queue posted instead of working on meaningless things that are now screwed up.

C'mone man! I know you're somehow pissed off, but stop whining and post in proper forum.

cheers.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.