Hello guys,

I am looking for a pedal Harmonizer (3rd, 4rd, 6rd etc ..) , but I hesitate between two model :

http://www.thomann.de/fr/digitech_whammy_5.htm

http://www.thomann.de/fr/boss_ps6.htm

What would you advise me?

One is a bit in the "multi-effects" type while the other is more specialized in harmonizer I find.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Have a good day !

Bye,

Syndromed
"Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur" Nietzsche
Just for the harmonies I'd get the boss.
Though, I'd get the whammy and play with it and use the other (in my opinion more useful) features.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I have the harmonist, and depending on what set I play, I use it as a harmoniser, whammy or even off-chorus. I love it, and it takes up a lot less space than a whammy
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Tribute 50's
Gibson Midtown Custom
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Telecaster Standard
Gretsch Corvette
Danelectro DC59

Crybaby | TS9 | Korg | Little Big Muff | PS-6| MXR Chorus | TC Spark| DL4
The actual harmonizer (2 note signals, the original plus the harmony note) on the whammy is not that good or versatile. For that, get something else. But for a full wet pitch shift (one signal shifted up, Tom Morello-style) you'd get the whammy.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Ok, In fact I just need for the harmonies so I'll take the Boss PS-6.

Thank you guys for you help !!!!!
"Sans la musique, la vie serait une erreur" Nietzsche
For once, I'd say BOSS. It works decently.
Judging by your avatar you're gonna play some In Flames melodies, eh?

Digitech's "harmonist" functions are not auto-harmonies like the BOSS which switches between minor and major 3rds/5ths/6ths etc. You can only do perfect 3rds/blahblah with the digitech.

Digitech does have a pedal like that though called the harmonyman.