Well howdy fellers.

First off, this is what I'm working with: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/harbinger-aps12-12-powered-pa-speaker (Harbinger APS12 12" PA system).

I would just like to start off by saying I'm not trying to get too wild with effects. I need some sort of reverb effect on my vocals. A friend of mine has a nice pedal he uses that is compatible with my PA. He said he picked up from GC at about $150. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I will find out tomorrow about post back here if there are any replies. Per usual, I'm not looking to spend a ton of money but I'm very much open to suggestions. Thanks guys.

TL;DR I need reverb on my vocals for cheap. Any suggestions?
"a nice pedal he uses that is compatible with my PA" doesn't mean anything.
My to go cheap reverb is the lexicon MX200 if you just need reverb and delay and the alesis microverb 4 if you want funny stuff too.

How are you setting up the whole thing exactly?
You're connecting your mic to the speaker directly or you have some kind of mixer/pre/whatever?

'cause if you're running straight to the speaker you'd be better off getting some tc helicon pedal.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Do you have fx loop? Didn't see one on the pics. If not - might need a small mixer with fx send/return, in which case might get one with verb.
Best bang for buck is in used rack multifx units. Picked up a Roland verb processor for $50 and it sounds godly. Alesis is also solid.