So I'm quite the noob with speakers and ohms with cabinets. Like, very little knowledge of them.

However, I'm talking to a local guitar cabinet company who is having a clearance of their old stock. There is one cab that caught my attention, but it has WGS Green Berets which are only 25 watt speakers. As far as I know that means they break up fairly early, and I don't want that. I'm going to ask them if they would swap the speakers out for something else and I'd just pay extra.

Also, if I do get this cabinet, how would I plug in two 2x12's into my Mark V? It has two 8 ohm and two 4 ohm outs. Currently my Blackstar HTV-212is an 8 ohm out cab. So if this new cab is 8 ohms, can I plug in both cabs from the 2 seperate outs? And if the new one is a 4 ohm cab, can I plug the Blackstar into the 8 ohm output, and the new one into the 4 ohm output and not have my amp spontaneously combust?

Thanks.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
From the owners manual...

"Two 8 and two 4 Ohm SPEAKER OUTPUTS are provided and with these jacks almost any speaker cabinet configuration can be accommodated. The MARK V is not overly sensitive to impedance mismatches, so feel free to experiment with different cabinet schemes without fear of damage to your amplifier. Different loads will change the response, possibly to your liking. An 8 Ohm load will produce the punchiest, tightest sound and the maximum headroom. Keep in mind that the (power) tube life will be increased by running either an 8 or 4 Ohm overall load"

Also more information on page 43, and wiring/connection diagrams starting on page 53.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/MkV_101005.pdf
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Shhhhhhh. That manual is monstrous and I havent read it yet...
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Shhhhhhh. That manual is monstrous and I havent read it yet...

70 pages? Most with pictures? That's 15 minutes of reading...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin