██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Somewhere, some planet in this universe I'm sure there is at the very least the simplest of organisms, this would qualify as an alien life form. So yes. They exist.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Probably but it's not going to be the cool super human race of intelligent super beings. They'll probably be some form of bacteria or really primitive life form.
i think the real question is if we should join the galactic alliance when aliens do decide to contact us
As stuck up as it may sound; I will do my best to avoid someone if they firmly did not believe that there is intelligent life outside of our planet.
Sometimes.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

I mean, how the heck else would I be here?

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
they have visited us, but they don't exist.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Who do you think picks your cabbage?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Based on the vastness of the universe and the laws of probability, yes, life in some fashion exists beyond our planet and/or solar system. The idea that we are the only form of life that exists within the millions of galaxies in our universe is absolutely absurd.

Yet more absurd than that is the idea that aliens have visited our planet, or that the government has the sensibility, order, and intelligence to maintain communication with them, or have them in hiding in the desert somewhere.

It's an enormous universe, and we're a tiny rock around a relatively tiny star, amongst billions of other bodies, some hundreds of times our size. It's unlikely we'd ever been visited, or ever will be in the coming centuries.
The universe is so staggeringly massive (and has existed so long) that it's essentially a certainty that there is, will be, or has been life somewhere else in the universe.

But for the exact same reasons it's also almost a certainty that we will never interact with any other life.
Quote by Mud Martian
Based on the vastness of the universe and the laws of probability, yes, life in some fashion exists beyond our planet and/or solar system. The idea that we are the only form of life that exists within the millions of galaxies in our universe is absolutely absurd.

Yet more absurd than that is the idea that aliens have visited our planet, or that the government has the sensibility, order, and intelligence to maintain communication with them, or have them in hiding in the desert somewhere.

It's an enormous universe, and we're a tiny rock around a relatively tiny star, amongst billions of other bodies, some hundreds of times our size. It's unlikely we'd ever been visited, or ever will be in the coming centuries.

Ya of course that's what a martian would say. I have my eyes on you buddy. All 12 of them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Possibly but I'll just sit here in blissfull ignorance.

On another note, is the world controlled by shape shifting lizards?
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by rpd
Possibly but I'll just sit here in blissfull ignorance.

On another note, is the world controlled by shape shifting lizards?

yeah our penis's.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Whoever says no is a moron. Aliens result from chemical reactions being able to take place in swampy water. Swampy water existing is more than 0% possible. The universe is too damn big to not have some swampy water.
Quote by Jackal58
Ya of course that's what a martian would say. I have my eyes on you buddy. All 12 of them.

Talk like that makes certain people disappear into black vans.
up all night long and there's something very wrong and i know i must be late been gone since yesterday im not like you guys im not like you dark and scary ordinary explanation information nice to know ya paranoia wheres my mother biofather

Quote by MetalMullet
We are...aliens.

only if other aliens exist.

but on topic.

if the scientists haven't lived about the size of the universe then yes. Obviously.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Mud Martian
Talk like that makes certain people disappear into black vans.

Racist.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by MinterMan22
up all night long and there's something very wrong and i know i must be late been gone since yesterday im not like you guys im not like you dark and scary ordinary explanation information nice to know ya paranoia wheres my mother biofather

but dude ranch was better
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

significantly it is nice to see we're on the same page that is pretty neat i like when i agree with people

~mint

Quote by Eastwinn

Ranch sucks.
Balsamic Vinaigrette is where it's at.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
If you believe in god and the bible they surely do. God, angels, the devil are not from earth...so they are alien.

Since most of the world believe in god...they believe in aliens.
Page 1 of 2