I see that there are some sg's that are bigger than others. I *think* that the SG standard is the smallest out of all of them. I'm looking for one that would just be a hair bigger than the standard. I still want that bite, but just a little more wood.
Guild S-100 is the answer to your question. Gibson SG's are all pretty similar in size to each other they vary but not as much as you would think
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The Yamaha SG-2000 is a tad larger, and way cooler looking. Yamaha is one of my favorite underrated guitar brands.

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The Yamaha is a top flight axe. One of the best guitars from Japan and getting expensive used. They have a cult following now. I have a "67 SG Special w/P90s and she is a sweetie but all played out now.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
not sure how easy it'll be to find one, but a lot of the SGs made between 1972 and 1986 were a little larger than most SGs. Definitely larger than the current SG standards. The bodies are still very thin though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by JustRooster
The Yamaha SG-2000 is a tad larger, and way cooler looking. Yamaha is one of my favorite underrated guitar brands.

I have one of those, a sunburst bought new in 2011. Best guitar I have played. It is incredibly heavy though, much heavier than any Gibson Les Paul I have tried. I have done 2 hour rehearsals with it, and while it works - it is definitely felt.

"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
one of my SG's is a single piece. i would rather have that than a thicker body. although i wouldn't mind it. i love my SG's.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by JustRooster

That, to me, is the second best looking type of guitar Yamaha ever produced. (The TVL is the best.)
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I think the Yamaha SG is kinda ugly, I know they are nice guitars, but that is not very appealing IMO
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
I think the Yamaha SG is kinda ugly, I know they are nice guitars, but that is not very appealing IMO

+3.145 looks too much of a hollowbody and not much SGesquse.

my SG is a nice single slab of mahogany not as pretty as far as the bling goes but
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Come on now, we all know damn well that the Yammy is a doublecut LP. That behemoth is not anywhere near the category of SG.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Come on now, we all know damn well that the Yammy is a doublecut LP. That behemoth is not anywhere near the category of SG.

Its an SG because of the hooorns. The Hooooorns.

Quote by Offworld92

exactly what it is. has maple cap and all.