Page 1 of 2
pizza hut pizza is the friggin worst ive had...dominos isnt much better..what do you think???
DONT BE A DICK
Pizza Hut is great, don't you dare shame the institution that brought me nothing but cheesy indulgence and guilt.
Pizza Hut is actually my favorite and I hate Dominos. But as of recently, I now hate Little Caesars. I used to love 'em.

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Pizza Hut is the best chain I think. Dominos puts waayy to much shit on their pizza to make up for the bland taste. Caesars is good for $5 pizzas but it becomes cardboard after about an hour.

EDIT-
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Pizza Hut is great, don't you dare shame the institution that brought me nothing but cheesy indulgence and guilt.

My man here knows whassup
Pizza Hut is my favorite of the chain restaurant pizza shops.

Obviously it isn't as good as (some of) the local mom and pop type places, but it's alright.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Pizza Hut is the best chain I think. Dominos puts waayy to much shit on their pizza to make up for the bland taste. Caesars is good for $5 pizzas but it becomes cardboard after about an hour.

EDIT-
My man here knows whassup

Exactly. CARDBOARD. I was gonna' put that but was like eh too lazy

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
The best pizzas are always the ones that you buy at 3 o'clock in the morning when you are hammered.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Papa Johns isn't bad, I just don't like their sauce. It's like... sweet or something idk
Quote by kimberlydawn
Exactly. CARDBOARD. I was gonna' put that but was like eh too lazy

It's warm gooey goodness at first but once it cools down it ceases to be pizza. You can't even reheat Little Caesars, it'll still taste like cardboard
Quote by rpd
The best pizzas are always the ones that you buy at 3 o'clock in the morning when you are hammered.

This is true.

My friend and I were completely wasted one night in Atlantic City, and we found a pizza shop that was open around 3am. While we were there, the place got robbed.

We still got our pizza once the thief left. It tasted glorious.
Quote by captaincrunk
worst pizza ever is still pretty good

came to say this +1
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by captaincrunk

No... Dominos was so bad when I was a kid I thought I didn't like pizza until I was like 10.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
No... Dominos was so bad when I was a kid I thought I didn't like pizza until I was like 10.

They changed their recipe a few years ago, and I think it's significantly better than it used to be.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Lolno
Quote by daytripper75
They changed their recipe a few years ago, and I think it's significantly better than it used to be.

being better than cheesy dogshit on a hobo's cardboard box isn't an accomplishment
Quote by daytripper75

yeah it's excellent now. the pan pizzas they make (the ones that are only medium in size) are probably the best chain pizzas right now
Dominos- good
Little Caesar's- cardboard
Pizza Hut- slightly better Little Caesar's
Papa John's- they give you peppers with the pizza so I guess they're okay
Family owned place down the street- orgasmic
Quote by daytripper75

I can vouch for this. When people say domino's is bad now, I wonder if they have tried the new pizza cause it's pretty good. Pizza Hut can be pretty good depending on what you order, papa johns was consumed 3 days in a row one time and now I will never enjoy another pizza from there. Little Ceasers is doable if you want to eat with the satisfaction of knowing you saved 5 dollars
Pizza is like sex, even when it's bad it's still good.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Honestly, most of the Sainsbury's own brand pizzas taste far better than the extortionate fast food alternatives. That said:

Pizza Hut: Ergh...
Dominos: Better than Pizza Hut
Papa Johns: A bit better than Dominos
Little Caeser's: Sorry I'm English

Either way there's a lot of lovin' for those garlic sauces...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
ASDA make your own pizza, bang it in the oven for ten minutes. That's better than any chain pizza
Quote by rpd
ASDA make your own pizza, bang it in the oven for ten minutes. That's better than any chain pizza
So do Morrisons and those taste horrible. I can't imagine Asda are better.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by rpd

I hate when people try to pretend like any frozen supermarket pizza is better than chain restaurant pizza.
banned
Lol pizza chains. I couldn't say which ones I don't like as I get real New York Pizza whenever I order pizza. The bad New York stuff shits on any chain that exists.
Quote by deadsmileyface
I hate when people try to pretend like any frozen supermarket pizza is better than chain restaurant pizza.

I'm not talking about the frozen ones but the ones where you go to the counter and choose your own toppings.
Quote by deadsmileyface

yeah thats the only way to make your own pizza

you are a disgrace
Quote by macashmack
The bad New York stuff shits on any chain that exists.

That's simply false.
There's no such thing as good pizza.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by macashmack
Lol pizza chains. I couldn't say which ones I don't like as I get real New York Pizza whenever I order pizza. The bad New York stuff shits on any chain that exists.

Look out everyone, this guy knows his pizza. Don't even try to talk to him about pizza, because he will school you. He doesn't even eat chain pizza; ONLY real New York Pizza.

Doucher.

Anyways, I actually love Pizza Hut. Not a fan of Dominos, though. Papa John's is pretty good, but if you stare at that guys face for about 10 seconds, you realize he's like real-life Two-Face. One half looks like a really nice guy, and the other half looks like a sadistic pervert that loves to get spanked with nail-studded bats.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Xiaoxi
There's no such thing as good pizza.

You don't like modes, scales, or pizza. What DO you like?
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by captaincrunk

yup. and actually the pizza huts near me aren't the worst. i'd say little caesar's or some other more local one one
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by macashmack

I remember seeing on Travel channel that there are several pizza places with the same name in NY, something Italian like "Tony's Pizza", "Tony's Famous Pizza", "Not Tony's Pizza" but it wasn't Tony.
Page 1 of 2