i like how you pretended to not notice the studio audience at first.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Baby Joel
the only thing you need is an overpriced computer with a silly logo on it so you can make real music

Fixed that for ya.
a guitar
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You have a nice voice, you sound like a nice guy. And you have tight looking forearms.
weed and a few condoms. Maybe a flask of whiskey

I played with a few guys that liked to carry blow in their bags. They weren't very fun to jam with
Last edited by cheesefries at Mar 15, 2014,
Crack Cocaine and Heroin to feed my addiction.. I also have 2 packs of D'Addario strings, a string winder, a tuner, and extra strap, and extra cord, my harmonicas, and paper+pen for the occasional surge of inspiration
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
Jack. I have a too big one right now (and yes, she did say that)

My really good boss clip on chromatic tuner

And my little pick case with an array of different size picks. It's pretty cool, it's shaped like a big pick and you slide the picks in. Got it in Denmark Street last time I was in the UK and it's pretty useful
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I keep a machine gun hidden in mine, just in case
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Vikingx
Fixed that for ya.

2edgy4me
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What i have
Strings
Allen Key
1 cable
Condoms.
EDit:
Also
Picks
Strap
Guitar.
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Last edited by tiky at Mar 16, 2014,
Stuff found in my guitar bag:

2 packs of strings
A few unwound strings
Picks
Tuner
Batteries (for stomp boxes and tuner)
String winder/cutter
Allen keys for guitar
Replacement strap
Replacement cable
iRig HD setup (iRig interface, cable and headphones)
Roll of gaffer tape or duct tape
Sharpee
Lighter
Business cards
Extra pack of smokes

Can't ever forget anything. Nothing makes you panic like having to track supplies down in a sketchy part of town.