So this 21 year old kid committed suicide and his funeral was today. I hardly knew him, and thought i would go to keep the numbers up, but mainly because our job is awful and i wanted the day off.

I think he would want me to have the day off because he was bone idle being honest and despised the job We had a drink in his memory.

Do you think im a bad person?
Last edited by alienholdsworth at Mar 14, 2014,
Quote by captaincrunk
for having a drink or for taking a day off?

Yeah, I don't see the problem.
cool. thanks.

edit..i should add i only got the day off because i had to go to the funeral
Last edited by alienholdsworth at Mar 14, 2014,
Morality is bull shit and is all relevant. If you can justify your actions to yourself then it doesn't matter.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by alienholdsworth
cool. thanks.

edit..i should add i only got the day off because i had to go to the funeral

so? you had an opportunity to get some time off a job that doesn't matter in the long run so you took it. enjoy the day
No your fine, I hate funerals though, I rarely ever go to them, they're just boring, at my grandads I actually started giggling because of how morbid everyone was acting, I got a telling off from me Ma because apparently it was "disrespectful", but it wasn't really, he has the same sense of humour and attitude I have, I guarantee had he been able to see how they were acting he would of been laughing too. He even had Bat Out Of Hell played as his coffin was being carried to the hearse.
If you don't care about the person that died then you are just using them to justify a day off.
I don't really fucking care. But I would not have done it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by DamienEx1021
Morality is bull shit and is all relevant. If you can justify your actions to yourself then it doesn't matter.

dawg
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by DamienEx1021

I know bitches that need raped. Assholes that need murdered. Banks that need robbed.
Dumbshits that need bitch slapped.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I know bitches that need raped. Assholes that need murdered. Banks that need robbed.
Dumbshits that need bitch slapped.

dawg
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Dawgs that need walked.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
If you were serious about all that though you belong in the second category if anyone does.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
If you were serious about all that though you belong in the second category if anyone does.

oh lawd...
ayy lmao
If you have to ask the Pit if you are morally in the wrong then you almost definitely are.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

How many categories are there?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
How many categories are there?

Seven, maybe eight tops.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Seven, maybe eight tops.

I''m used to finishing #1 but I can settle for 2 tonight.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I''m used to finishing #1 but I can settle for 2 tonight.

You didn't even know how many categories there are. How can you possibly know what they are? How do you really know that you even want to be in Category #2 if you don't even know what it is?
Quote by theogonia777
You didn't even know how many categories there are. How can you possibly know what they are? How do you really know that you even want to be in Category #2 if you don't even know what it is?

gotta be somewhere. If I ain't here I'm somewhere else.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
gotta be somewhere. If I ain't here I'm somewhere else.

Fine, you're in Category #2 then.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You poor Category #2 bastard.
Quote by theogonia777
Fine, you're in Category #2 then.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You poor Category #2 bastard.

I'm mobile.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
If you are going to take you must give. If you made a difference for the good then you are allowed to enjoy you can enjoy yourself.
I'd rather work a shitty job than go to a funeral, I guess. Funerals are the worst.
Quote by alienholdsworth
So this 21 year old kid committed suicide and his funeral was today. I hardly knew him, and thought i would go to keep the numbers up

Good for you. You can only judge a persons worth by the attendance level at their funeral
Funerals always suck the fun out of things. When in one of the speeches something funny comes up, you can't simply heckle them like you would do in normal situations.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Funerals always suck the fun out of things. When in one of the speeches something funny comes up, you can't simply heckle them like you would do in normal situations.

Shit could you imagine, someone in the middle of their heart felt speech and Neo sitting there going; boo, you suck!
Or else starting a slow clap at the end of it.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
No your fine, I hate funerals though, I rarely ever go to them, they're just boring, at my grandads I actually started giggling because of how morbid everyone was acting, I got a telling off from me Ma because apparently it was "disrespectful", but it wasn't really, he has the same sense of humour and attitude I have, I guarantee had he been able to see how they were acting he would of been laughing too. He even had Bat Out Of Hell played as his coffin was being carried to the hearse.

lmao, legend
Quote by alienholdsworth
I think he would want me to have the day off because he was bone idle being honest and despised the job We had a drink in his memory.

Do you think im a bad person?

From a utilitarian standpoint you increased your happiness by going. You didn't decrease his happiness for the reason you went because he's already dead so therefor has no happiness anymore.

So you are morally right.

#shittyphilosophy
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by DamienEx1021

Lol this is so wrong bro
Quote by UltimateGuizar

Shit could you imagine, someone in the middle of their heart felt speech and Neo sitting there going; boo, you suck!
Or else starting a slow clap at the end of it.

Learned it the hard way.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DamienEx1021

ED-GY!
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.