Page 1 of 4
And he's really mad at me and says I "don't like him anymore" He's ignoring me now. Do I just leave him alone or what?

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
Does he have a bad haircut though?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Does he have a bad haircut though?

It's not bad it's just not him. It's short, short now and it's usually longer.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
how old is he? 4?

is this just an excuse to get progdude to awkwardly flirt with you?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Just apologize, leave him be, and get ahold of him tomorrow
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Dirk Gently
Do you guys share tampons or does he get his own supply?

check this guy out with these jokes.

Quote by Eastwinn

What's with this pRogDuDe stuff? progFOOOOL

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Last edited by kimberlydawn at Mar 14, 2014,
Quote by kimberlydawn
It's not bad it's just not him. It's short, short now and it's usually longer.

His hair is different so it's not him, but it's not bad. Right.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
My last girlfriend didn't like a few haircuts I got.

I didn't give a shit what she thought of my hair
She liked long hair, I had to get it cut for work. That said even my short cut is longer than any other male I hang out with.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 14, 2014,
I think that is pretty immature of him. He does not sound like the true chivalrous gent that all woman deserve. Have you ever considered the one who would open a door for you and compliment you and make you feel good but has to stand on the side and watch helplessly as you hurt yourself? The legitimate nice guy who would only want nothing more than to make you smile? Why do you not give him a chance?

~mint

Just apologize and explain that it's just not what you're used to with him
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by MinterMan22
I think that is pretty immature of him. He does not sound like the true chivalrous gent that all woman deserve. Have you ever considered the one who would open a door for you and compliment you and make you feel good but has to stand on the side and watch helplessly as you hurt yourself? The legitimate nice guy who would only want nothing more than to make you smile? Why do you not give him a chance?

~mint

never stop mint
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by BladeSlinger
Just apologize and explain that it's just not what you're used to with him

Did that and he's ignoring me Geez. I didn't think he'd take it so personal, y'know? He's a dude.

Quote by MinterMan22

~mint

Mint, are you high again?

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
Last edited by kimberlydawn at Mar 14, 2014,
Obviously he's mad that you forgot what day it is: Steak and bj day.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by kimberlydawn
Did that and he's ignoring me Geez. I didn't think he'd take it so personal, y'know? He's a dude.

Just because someone is a guy doesn't mean they aren't self conscious about their looks.

Leave him be then. He'll get over it or he won't.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by angusfan16

He shaved for her. She does not appreciate it. Steak for dinner.
A1.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by stratkat
My last girlfriend didn't like a few haircuts I got.

I didn't give a shit what she thought of my hair
She liked long hair, I had to get it cut for work. That said even my short cut is longer than any other male I hang out with.

I can assure you this man is absolutely beautiful

Quote by angusfan16

and this
ayy lmao
Quote by kimberlydawn

No, I am quite sober at this very moment. I am simply looking out for you and wishing you the best. The best is what you deserve, m'lady.

~mint

Quote by MinterMan22
No, I am quite sober at this very moment. I am simply looking out for you and wishing you the best. The best is what you deserve, m'lady.

~mint

That's m'lad, guys. That's m'lad.

Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by Burgery
If this were a guy saying it to his girlfriend she'd probably cry so no I don't think he's taking it that bad.
Did you at least give him a blowjob after you said it?

Rude as hell.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Do you like my haircut?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
Do you like my haircut?

nobody likes a jewfro.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Could of been worse, you could of told him something else was too short.

LOL like his penis

That's not very nice... Obviously you should be honest with him, but there's a way to say it that is more productive. He's not exactly going to be thrilled that you hate his haircut (especially when you put it that way), and there is nothing he can do about it now that it's short. One thing that I've learned in any relationship is to pick your battles. If his haircut bothers you to the point that you have to mention it to him, a better way to say it may be 'I don't think this shows your face off as well as your last cut' or 'Next time you cut your hair you should try this (show picture)'.

It's really difficult to overcome a bodily insecurity when someone points it out, even if the person don't mean for it to hurt you. The best thing you can do is be nice to him tomorrow and not mention his hair again.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MinterMan22

~mint

you are too good at this... that poor girl...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
That's not very nice... Obviously you should be honest with him, but there's a way to say it that is more productive. He's not exactly going to be thrilled that you hate his haircut (especially when you put it that way), and there is nothing he can do about it now that it's short. One thing that I've learned in any relationship is to pick your battles. If his haircut bothers you to the point that you have to mention it to him, a better way to say it may be 'I don't think this shows your face off as well as your last cut' or 'Next time you cut your hair you should try this (show picture)'.

It's really difficult to overcome a bodily insecurity when someone points it out, even if the person don't mean for it to hurt you. The best thing you can do is be nice to him tomorrow and not mention his hair again.

but HE'S A DUDE OBVIOUSLY IT DOESN'T MATTER OR AFFECT HIM WHAT A WIMP RIGHT

Also if he thinks you don't like him anymore, maybe it's more than just that comment? Maybe he is just being weird too but ffs laughing at him because what you said bummed him out isn't really the way to go. Maybe you could get REAL CRAZY and have an honest conversation with him about both of your thoughts and feelings or something
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by vintage x metal

I respectfully disagree. The onus is on man to please woman. The main goal in life is to maintain chivalry and if a stupid haircut gets in the way of this chivalrous balance, then something must be said. She should not have to sugarcoat her feelings because he disappointed her. Bodily insecurities are a myth because they are in the mind.

~mint

Quote by Dirk Gently
Do you guys share tampons or does he get his own supply?

Quote by MinterMan22
I respectfully disagree. The onus is on man to please woman. The main goal in life is to maintain chivalry and if a stupid haircut gets in the way of this chivalrous balance, then something must be said. She should not have to sugarcoat her feelings because he disappointed her. Bodily insecurities are a myth because they are in the mind.

~mint

Oh yeah. And every real man knows the satisfaction that he can bring is only a fragment of that which ice cream can bring... and he doesn't mind when you accidentally call him 'dad', right?

Right?
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 4