2 11%
Song 6
5 28%
Song 7
3 17%
Voters: 18.
Sup

Kids these days... am I right?

With their Ipads and their Iphones and their Imails... In my day we played in the dirt! Like pigs in a pen. And we wore proper clothes, not these "unisex" things we see nowadays. More like "polisex" is what it is, can't get a proper man shirt because today's whippersnappers like to have cleavage. ALL of them.
/partiallyfakerant

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "Dpower" (nico_9550)

2 - "Always Climbing Up" (the bartender)

3 - "Mother Russia (demo)" (Minicaxotinho)

4 - "Over Again (Again)" (Joshua1207)

5 - "No Idea" (chev311e)

6 - "Closet" (FoOltz/whywefight)

7 - "Sometimes It's Hard to Find a Better Place" (sickman411)

Let's make things clear:

- Only 2 songs get featured on the album, except when there are ties. (Songs will still be "awarded" a place, 1st 2nd and 3rd, if a song doesn't have votes it doesn't get "awarded" a place.)

- If there's a 1st place tie, every 1st place song goes on the album, but not the 2nd place song.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's last week's most voted songs, from whywefight and FoOltz, the song "Sherpa", and from sickman411, the song "Dangerous Choices"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Monday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Kids get scared easily...

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32426872#post32426872

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: The voting is over! This week's winners are whywefight and FoOltz with the song "Closet" with 5 votes!
(They'll be mods on our group, until the next voting)

In second place, and the runner up, the bartender's song "Always Climbing Up" with 4 votes!

Finally, in third place, sickman411 with the song "Sometimes It's Hard to Find a Better Place", and nico_9550 with the song "Dpower", both with 3 votes!

Thank you all for voting (and participating)!
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Mar 17, 2014,
Quote by chev311e
Also your song made me lol
This

Anyway, I've heard them all from the group comments already but it's really hard to decide this week. I'll have to give them another listen tomorrow before I decide.
Quote by chev311e
Also your song made me lol

Thanks! It's still sucky though, not what I was had in mind
Quote by ehbacon
voted for foOltz/whywefight, cool tune

Thanks!
Voted for bartender, really enjoyed that song.
Fo0ltz/whywefight and sickman what do you record your guitar tracks with?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
We use an instrument mic into an audiobox USB interface. We use reaper for recording software.
Oh, cool. I'm looking for an audio interface and loved the way the guitar sounded in your song. It's perfectly clear the whole time.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Do you know what the interface is called Foltz? It might be more helpful haha.

But yeah thanks I was pretty happy with how everything came through on this song.
Honestly might not be the best choice though haha. One of the inputs doesn't even work. But the sound is pretty good.

I'm listening now and I really like all the songs I've heard so far

ended up voting for chevelle
Last edited by whywefight at Mar 15, 2014,
Not really a story, just me spilling stuff on it and dropping it etc.
Quote by caeser1156
Fo0ltz/whywefight and sickman what do you record your guitar tracks with?

I plug it directly into the interface (it's an Alesis io2) and I use the free version of Amplitube as an amp simulator.
Quote by FoOltz
Thanks!
Voted for bartender, really enjoyed that song.

Thank you very much!

It seems that it's getting harder and harder to decide who to vote for every week, but I ended up voting for sickman (again)

I think I am becoming his groupie
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Thanks bartender + someone else.

So hard to choose... Really, it seems like everyone just decided to put out their best songs this week. I think it's the only week so far where I liked every song on Soundcloud, if that's something to go by.

I haven't voted yet, but I'm probably going with the bartender. His song has been stuck in my head for the past few hours and it's possibly the closest one to the stuff I usually listen to.

So yeah. Who's the groupie now?
Thx bb!

do you have any plans for tonight ?

I managed to pull myself from my sickly, feverish sleep to vote for The Bartender.
I also really liked Joshuas song.

If I don't submit a song next week It will be because the Man Cold that has me in it's clutches will have taken me down. I don't know If I'll make it.
Quote by Eastwinn
song 7 brothers

Thanks.

Actually my song turned out much better in the end than I thought it would while I was recording it. Especially after having sung so out of tune.
I voted for Chev311e's I loved that solo at the end. It was a pretty close call

Also thank you to whoever voted me
Went with Bartender, great song.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by nico_9550
I voted for Chev311e's I loved that solo at the end. It was a pretty close call

Also thank you to whoever voted me

Thanks man I liked the guitar work in your song too.

I ended up voting for fooltz/wwf.
Thanks duane and skinny

I ****ed up my phone mic so no tracks from me untill I buy a new phone or if I buy a electric guitar; I already have the usb cable to record and the price negociated only need to buy some strings and the amp. Listen/votinging in a while...
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist