and I don't know what to ****ing do with it . I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure this out. The pedal is a STANDARD Zoom G2. Here's what I wanna do. I already have my chorus, my boost and all that set up on my pedal board. I wanna run this thing through the effects loop and just use its reverb function since my 6505+ doesn't have reverb My question is, how do you set it up in such a fashion? I've never been good with multi effects units.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
you'll need to make a patch that has all the other effects turned off and just reverb turned on. you may need to adjust the master level of the pedal.

download the manual to find out how to do that.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
you'll need to make a patch that has all the other effects turned off and just reverb turned on. you may need to adjust the master level of the pedal.

download the manual to find out how to do that.

I can't make heads or tails out of the manual, there's instructions but they're not very good
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

I just looked at the manual.

The leftmost knob is the effect selector, right? Either of the two footswitches toggles effects on and off when you're in edit mode. It looks like you're in Edit Mode as long as the knob is on an effect, and not on Play.

So just go through every effect, and hit either of the footswitches until it says "oF" (off). Obviously you'll want to leave the reverb on.

The Effect Type buttons should cycle through the type of Reverb.

Parameter 1 should be Decay, Parameter 2 should be Tone, and Parameter 3 should be Mix.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
I just looked at the manual.

The leftmost knob is the effect selector, right? Either of the two footswitches toggles effects on and off when you're in edit mode. It looks like you're in Edit Mode as long as the knob is on an effect, and not on Play.

So just go through every effect, and hit either of the footswitches until it says "oF" (off). Obviously you'll want to leave the reverb on.

The Effect Type buttons should cycle through the type of Reverb.

Parameter 1 should be Decay, Parameter 2 should be Tone, and Parameter 3 should be Mix.

Thank YOU! haha!sounds lovely. Soundcloud isn't working, so here's a sample of what it sounds like.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=05089587409711110478&t=0508958740971111047819649
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9