I just picked up a used Epi Thunderbird IV. I put new strings on, the gauge was different, so I had to adjust the action, and while I was doing that a bridge post bushing popped out. No problem, I glued it in and tapped it down tight with a mallet, but I don’t want to do this all over again. Would someone with a Thunderbird IV tuned E–G please do me a favor and measure the height from the body to the bridge at the three screw slots so I can have good ballpark measurements to start from? If you want to know I’m using a D’Addario XL 45–105 set.
Last edited by jpnyc at Mar 16, 2014,
Quote by jpnyc
I just picked up a used Epi Thunderbird IV. I put new strings on, the gauge was different, so I had to adjust the action, and while I was doing that a bridge post bushing popped out. No problem, I glued it in and tapped it down tight with a mallet, but I don’t want to do this all over again. Would someone with a Thunderbird IV tuned E–G please do me a favor and measure the height from the body to the bridge at the three screw slots so I can have good ballpark measurements to start from? If you want to know I’m using a D’Addario XL 45–105 set.

I have one but don't have a ruler to make accurate measurements. PM paruwi, I believe he's somehow associated with the Epi Wiki pages and might have the measurements.