So, I decided that I want Wah pedal.
I need it for things like slash, blues and hard rock, and I want that it'll sounds good with a heavy dist too.
What do you recommend me for 160$ on eBay?
I thought about the Zakk Wylde one, and Morley's Mark Tremonti.
THANKS!
Morley they make great wahs. I use a Morley Power Wah and a Classic both do well with distortion.
Quote by monwobobbo
Morley they make great wahs. I use a Morley Power Wah and a Classic both do well with distortion.

So I'll check Morley and the ZW45.
All the wahs out there have a variety of voices. The classic wah can be modded to sound really good. To me there was not a very good transition from high to low, it was very shrill. Also the range in the sweep was very quick it was hard to find a sweet spot.
Not recommending the Bonamassa wah for you, but its voice is much more smooth in the sweep range of the wah, very easy to find a sweet spot and does sound good with distortion. Albeit I would guess that the KH wah and the DFH wah would better suit your needs.
I have heard a lot of great things about Morley wahs. I believe, and I am not certain here, that another aspect that people like about Morley is that they are much easier to turn on and start sweeping. Most wahs you have to press the toe down to engage, Morleys have a switch beside the pedal. Best of luck there are a huge amount of optons. Classic is the cheapest and easiest to mod and there are a lot of mods to do, easiest is to replace the fasel inductor.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
CAE MC404 wah. Adjustable and selectable boost, dual adjustable and footswitchable fasel inductors. And its true bypass.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
I have a Morley Bad Horsie 2, my favorite wah I have played. I also liked the Jerry Cantrell wah I played in GC a while back
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
i like my fulltone clyde deluxe, it's boomerang setting on there is nice but i mainly use the normal 'clyde' setting.

i really like RMC wahs as well, they are pretty sweet.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I've had a few of the Signature wahs forum Dunlop. Zakk Wylde, Kirk Hammet, EVH, Cantrell.

If I had to do it over I'd just get a 535Q, CAE MC404, RMC or a Clyde Deluxe. Can get all the sounds the other pedals have and more.

No point at all in the Signature wahs unless you just want the paint job.
Last edited by cheesefries at Mar 16, 2014,
Just get a vox V845 wah pedal
works for just about anything and is a good allrounder
I looove my Ernie Ball Wah
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
Quote by Robbgnarly
I have a Morley Bad Horsie 2, my favorite wah I have played. I also liked the Jerry Cantrell wah I played in GC a while back

+1 on both points
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
I love my Ibanez Wh10v2 wah. It can work as a booster and it works great in front of a distortion pedal. Either try that or an Ibanez Weeping Demon. They have an amazing amount of control on them. However, if you're looking for a more classic sounding typical wah then what the other people on here are suggesting sound like a good fit.