So I was using my "Rampage" distortion pedal in my Rocktron amp heavily for about 2 weeks. But all of a sudden when I press the button to turn off the pedal a little bit later the sound on the amp would just fade out.
Perhaps you need a new amp.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
So sound cuts out when the pedal is off and you're still plugged into it? Have you tried different leads, power supply, guitars or amps yet?

If you bought it new, return it for a replacement. If not, you might have a faulty switch/bypass which cuts out signal.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
So sound cuts out when the pedal is off and you're still plugged into it? Have you tried different leads, power supply, guitars or amps yet?

If you bought it new, return it for a replacement. If not, you might have a faulty switch/bypass which cuts out signal.

I only tried different wires and guitars. And yes when I turn off the pedal while I'm still plugged in power cuts out.
Power or sound? Please be specific.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Okay, did you buy it new with a warranty? If so, contact the people you bought it from and organise a replacement.

If not, I'll let one of the tech guys on here help you out.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore