http://8tracks.com/autumnaurora/withered-eyes

For this one, taking a step back from the spikes and bullet belts, and heading back to patched denim vests and poorly lit pubs; a field trip to the metal's grandfathers.

Upcoming schedule:
March 24: Helloween4Ever
March 31: Kytokinesis
April 7: severed-metal
April 14: Annihislater

srsly? we need moar. I know everyone has shit on, but still.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Mar 18, 2014,
I don't think any bugger listened to my last one :p

In fairness, I've not had time for any since, so I guess it's karma and all that.

Whack me on the end, I'm sure I'll come up with something.
Don't worry, I've been atrocious when it comes to listening to new mixes - this year has been so damn busy I barely have time to look at this site at all, and it seems that's the case for everyone here. All good! I"ll add you guys to the list in a sec.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Mar 18, 2014,
I lied but I'm honestly listening to it now.

That intro? Scat man into psychedelia. Ace! I'll post back when I'm done.
Some really good acts on here, definitely awesome. My exposure to Pagan Altar has been less than satisfactory judging by that song. Really liked Jed Thoth (obviously) and this reminded me how badass Sir Lord Baltimore are. The intro started off kind if weird but five minute rock solos usually get my motor running. Big fan of Witchfinder General already, same with Coven. I can't remember the other ones but this playlist just set me in the mood for what I'm listening to for the rest of the day.
Quote by severed-metal
Some really good acts on here, definitely awesome. My exposure to Pagan Altar has been less than satisfactory judging by that song. Really liked Jed Thoth (obviously) and this reminded me how badass Sir Lord Baltimore are. The intro started off kind if weird but five minute rock solos usually get my motor running. Big fan of Witchfinder General already, same with Coven. I can't remember the other ones but this playlist just set me in the mood for what I'm listening to for the rest of the day.

then my work is done! Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed it!

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM