I was listening to a song I really liked from the twisted metal soundtrack that had these just awesome vocals and idk what type of vocal style it is besides metal. its got that harsh electronic distorted sounding voice. almost like something youd hear on the devil may cry sound track . I really want to listen to more music with these kind of vocals but don't know what the exact sound is called,if you know any bands that have a similar vocal style or what the particular sound is called thatd help. thanks

the song I was reffering to: skip to around 1:30 to hear the vocals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s99gOAd7qI4

a very similiar sounding vocal style :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqXkpVGBrc
dumb?

#nailedit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
shite?

#didntevenlistenlol
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
distorted filtered and phasered

what do i get for having listened to that shit? oh yeah nothing thanks
Sounds like gutterals to screeches with high distortion.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by So-Cal
distorted filtered and phasered

Pretty much this. The distortion effect gives the...well...distorted sound. The filter/phaser gives the wobbly sound. The vocals are pretty normal. Standard industrial metal stuff. Listen to Combichrist or something if you want more.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Sounds like something I watched on redtube I accidental came across. It was some dude choking on tranny balls.
Quote by Genrecore
Sounds like something I watched on redtube I accidental came across. It was some dude choking on tranny balls.

that's bullshit and you know it
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Listen to Combichrist

that's harsh man
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
hahahaha "awesome vocals"

No need to trash talk the dude for liking that sound. If you have constructive input, point him in the right direction, if not, no need to berate him for liking it.

I'd say look more in the Industrial realm of music, only example I can think of that has those effects applied to the vocals is Ministry. Other than that, you could try doing a bit of research, finding out the artists of those songs, look up similar artsists, so on and so forth.