So, I thought this would be an interesting thread just for everyone to share some of the mishaps we all have along the way whether it be at a gig, going out to a club or bar or just a generally awful time.

I'll start off: so it was my mates 20th birthday this weekend and around 10 of us decided to go to Edinburgh for a night out just for a change. Me and one of my mates didn't have anywhere to stay so we paid for a hotel just to go out (ridiculous I know) which you can imagine on a Saturday in Edinburgh is a lot of money, because of that we got a cheaper hotel around 2 miles from the center.

Essentially everything started off fine just drinking in pubs and bars until we went to the club, now at this point my mate I was staying with decided to down nearly a whole bottle of vodka and half a bottle of champagne and so got thrown out about 10 minutes later at around 1 o'clock, so I had to take him home. We tried 3 taxi's, all threw us out because he was being sick and ended up costing me £45 to go nowhere, so I had to drag him nearly 2 miles because he couldn't walk which took over 2 hours, I then had to go back to the club to get my jacket and then go back to the hotel which cost me another £20. When I get back he's shouting and being sick all over the bed and generally being a paralytic twat so i got no sleep.

To sum up: Spent tons of money, didn't even get to go out, had to drag a paralytic guy 2 miles home and couldn't sleep.

Your turn pit:
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
so we have to do the worst nights without getting too dark?

because all my bad nights are the ****ed up ones that turn really dark and horrible and sad
Probably when my friend got hit by a car and I spent the whole night in the hospital.

But, you know, sorry your bud got too drunk.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by willT08
so we have to do the worst nights without getting too dark?

because all my bad nights are the ****ed up ones that turn really dark and horrible and sad

Well I'm thinking more unfortunate nights that just go wrong I guess, say what you like but It'd probably be better if we kept the thread light hearted.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by lolmnt
Probably when my friend got hit by a car and I spent the whole night in the hospital.

lolmints what did i just post above you!
Quote by ProgFripp74
Well I'm thinking more unfortunate nights that just go wrong I guess, say what you like but It'd probably be better if we kept the thread light hearted.

yeah was going to say I wouldn't want to re-live writing some of my worst nights, nor does anyone want to read.
i dunno all the lighthearted ones are just lol weren't they so drunk stories

like my mate had bare sambuca shots and on the way to the club fell into a bus
it's a tie between the all the nights i spent talking to my ceiling fan about my late grandparents, or maybe that night my brother was in the hospital after the county police beat him senseless and got away with it and i lost all my faith in the justice system or maybe it was that night my two little cousins were kidnapped or possibly when my sister was put in a life threatening condition by a surgeon who flaked out on call and i lost all my faith in the medical system or ha let's throw in some drug overdoses i think that would be more your style.

or ****ing 9/11
i don't know why i feel so dry
this thread is destined to end with sadness. the most horrible nights I can remember involve people getting very ill/nearly dying/dying.

other than that, the time me and 4 friends were going up to blue mountain to go snowboarding, hit a patch of black ice and ended up upside down in a ditch on the side of the road. we then got to spend the next 2 hours in near total darkness other than the headlights of other cars, in the freezing cold in t shirts with all of our jackets locked inside the back of the truck, waiting for the first responders and tow trucks to arrive.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
The one's where I go home feeling empty inside and wondering what I'm doing with my life.

these ones are always a treat
I fell asleep in a toilet in a club and a bouncer kicked the door open and threw me out lolz
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
I fell asleep in a toilet in a club and a bouncer kicked the door open and threw me out lolz

my 18th <3
the worst nights of my life can't be lighthearted and so i have nothing to share here
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
the worst nights of my life can't be lighthearted and so i have nothing to share here

This.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think some people are misunderstanding the point of this thread, that wasn't the worst night of my life by a long shot, I've hit rock bottom and scraped my way back out over a long period of time to the point where I'm getting there but still have a hell of a way to get back to where I was a few years ago.

The point of this thread is just to share some memorable times where things went a bit wrong whether that be drink/drug related or just a general memorable moment that in retrospect was amusing or a bit stupid.

Don't take the thread title so literally.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by Eastwinn
it's a tie between the all the nights i spent talking to my ceiling fan about my late grandparents, or maybe that night my brother was in the hospital after the county police beat him senseless and got away with it and i lost all my faith in the justice system or maybe it was that night my two little cousins were kidnapped or possibly when my sister was put in a life threatening condition by a surgeon who flaked out on call and i lost all my faith in the medical system or ha let's throw in some drug overdoses i think that would be more your style.

or ****ing 9/11

man your family sounds hilarious. wish mine wasn't so boring.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by Eastwinn
it's a tie between the all the nights i spent talking to my ceiling fan about my late grandparents

Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by ProgFripp74
I think some people are misunderstanding the point of this thread,

And yet it's titled worst night ever.

good job, ts. You ****ed up.
ayy lmao
downed a bottle of vodka? what are you 16? anybody that has a brain with drinking experience will know that downing vodka or any other spirit in more than 3 shots is just a stupid idea.

to answer your question, my worst night was probably new years' eve party, the most recent one. i've been to quite a lot of house parties since i've been 16, but this one was terrible. the ratio from guys to girls was about 4:1. the house was packed full of guys. fair enough, i knew them so it was nice, but it was a terrible vibe. everybody wanted to pull a girl so all the guys were awkwardly talking in the kitchen while all the girls in relationships would talk sitting in the living room. after about 15 minutes, a girl i like a lot shows up with this guy and they're together all night. things were bitter between me and her so when she came up to me i'd just not talk to her. the guy she was with spiked the punch bowl with MKAT. one of my best friends got knocked out and taken to the hospital, a fair amount of people left at around this time, which was about quarter past midnight.

to top it off, there was a passed out girl on the sofa, and i shit you not, a dude goes up to her and starts getting off with her without even waking her up or anything. meanwhile, car alarms are going off and there's general testosterone in the area and people are just getting angry and breaking things. i get pissed off, get set to walk home, and the girl i really like stops me and just asks me where i'm going. she said i can get in a taxi with her and her guy, and i said 'nah. cya' and turned and left. punched walls a couple times on my way home. generally just a weird, boring night.
Quote by lolmnt

hi my name is lolmnt and i think i'm the baddest mother****er in the world and you think you had a bad night? m8 my main man was taken to the hospital, boohoo on your irrelevant probably disastrously annoying and expensive drunken mishap! i've been around tha block innit fam don't try and test me!
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
this one time i really wanted to go out to a party so i told my mom im going to my friends house except she heard from my sister that there was a party happening so she didnt let me go what a bitch i hate her parents are so stupid i hate my life maybe shed let me go if i was dEAD

Once I boned this fat chick and was too drunk to spooge. She was gone by the time I woke up, so I'll just pretend it never happened and was just a nightmare.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
My "worst night ever" would probably be the time my friends and I randomly decided to build a boat for a race which we ended up not doing, but we missed the last bus back to campus so had to hide in the cart shelter of a nearby Target until 2 in the morning when someone finally answered our phone calls. Did I mention this was the coldest night of the winter in Cleveland and we all literally got hypothermia and my (now former) friend WOULD NOT STOP SQUEEZING OUT THESE RANCID FARTS.

My actual worst night ever... not reliving that. Ever. With anyone.
That was your worst night ever? You really shouldn't have started this thread, you're gonna get a lot of flack for dubbing your mate getting too drunk as a "worst night ever", considering how bad things can get on drinking nights alone, never mind just life in general. Maybe you should rename your thread "Most annoying night out ever" or something, you say worst and things can get pretty dark.
My worst night ever was throwing up 6 pints of blood whilst OD'ing on opiate painkillers, because I thought substance misuse was a grand way of coming to terms with my Grandma losing her ability to move and speak. (MND) But then I have a friend who lost his sister and girlfriend in a car crash on New Years, he must hate being the only survivor of that and having lost the 2 closest people in his life in one fell swoop.
Quote by laid-to-waste
downed a bottle of vodka? what are you 16? anybody that has a brain with drinking experience will know that downing vodka or any other spirit in more than 3 shots is just a stupid idea.

I didn't if you read the OP, my mate who is a bit of a twat did.

And yes maybe I should given the thread a different title, so many people are taking it so seriously.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

I almost ruined my nice jacket by almost falling in the mud, sick ass night tho. Got pizza and played NHL 14, lost twice. Was brutal. Sometimes life isn't fair.

Also hit on a waitress by yelling at her and she didn't think I was attracted to her, but i totally was. I was playing it cool and she eventually came over and told me she liked me so we hooked up.

I'm lying, but I did really play NHL 14 and almost ruin my jacket.
OPs 'worst night ever' is lame.

I can't really remember how most of my nights out end.

The last 'bad' night out was probably on my birthday a few weeks ago.
One of the bouncers at a club pretty much decided he wanted a fight with me. I'm blurry on what actually happens but from what my friends told me he basically taunted me into a fight for some reason. Not sure why, we had just left the club to to somewhere else, he was just a dick. My friends and another bouncer from across the road broke it up before I went Super Saiyan and performed a Shroyuken on him. Pretty much made me decide all bouncers are dicks after that considering they are supposed to keep the peace, not provoke violence.

I also left my new coat in a club, which was pretty damn expensive and I got it on my birthday. I went back to the club a week later when it was open and they had it, but I still had a week of "awwwh shit, I lost that coat".
I lost my phone as well. Never found that. The only redeeming thing here is that it was a really shitty phone I bought for £1. I always loose my phone though so I refuse to pay for a good one.

The worst part of that night though was that I abandoned this chick in one of the clubs. I sort of knew her beforehand already and she was about a 9/10 in hotness. She was about as drunk as me and wanting me to go back to her place. In the morning she messaged me asking where I went and I proceeded to slam my head into the desk and wank to the memories of what could have been...
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by laid-to-waste
hi my name is lolmnt and i think i'm the baddest mother****er in the world and you think you had a bad night? m8 my main man was taken to the hospital, boohoo on your irrelevant probably disastrously annoying and expensive drunken mishap! i've been around tha block innit fam don't try and test me!

that is sooo me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
some guy followed me to 3 different clubs and i finally managed to get rid of him by pretending to allow him to get me drunk, then went to the bathroom and asked some girl to pretend that I was her long lost friend but she messed it up and said i was her cousin which is 100% implausible because she's chinese but we ran to a taxi (he ran after us but someone held him back) and then i went to a restaurant with her and her boyfriend to eat fried stingray and then I went home. ended up alright but it was really really scary. I thought that by going to a bunch of different places he'd run out of money or something and go home but then i saw him paying for a drink with a $100 and there was a whole stack in his wallet, so i was pretty terrified after that.

it's still pretty #dark but not the saddest night i've had and if i write about it i KNOW that i will make all of you cry so nah
cat
Yea I didn't think this thread was supposed to be so dark.

Anyways, I guess my worst night was when I was trying to hook up with this one girl when we were both really drunk (obviously). Her friend (a girl) was eyeing us down pretty much the whole time this was happening. Eventually her friend came over and kicked me off of this girl and proceeded to punch me in the face a couple of times. I didn't really know what to do so I just tried to defend myself the best I could considering I could barely stand. Eventually one of my friends came over and sort of diffused of the situation. But the rest of the night was basically this girl acting like a psycho and wanting to literally kill me so I got the **** out of there. Her parents ended up coming but luckily nothing ever carried over from that night, except some cuts on my face.
That one time I decided that I was a mans man and had a bottle of whiskey mixed with a bottle of rum.

The last thing I remember was promising some dude I'd punch a hobo at 2 in the night to get him a pack of cigs then *poof*.

Next thing I know I'm waking up in the morning, in a fountain, in my boxers.

Needless to say alot of shit happened in between and ALOT of people stopped talking to me after that night.