Page 1 of 2
I think it'd be better if just no one went. He isn't even worth picketing.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

It'd be great if somebody facefucked his corpse.

But meh. Whatever.
My God, it's full of stars!
sometimes when im outside in the cold weather the wind blows under my pant legs and tickles my butthole is that gay?

Quote by MinterMan22
sometimes when im outside in the cold weather the wind blows under my pant legs and tickles my butthole is that gay?

the butthole whisperer

dibs on movie and novel adaptation
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Read something from an member of the LGBTQ community that they would picket the funeral with a sign that said "God loves even you, Fred," if they could.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by naedauuf
I think it'd be better if just no one went. He isn't even worth picketing.

Exactly this. Picketing his funeral is just fuel for the WBC. Let his corpse sit in its coffin with no one around to give a ****.
If there are lots of gay USM members kissing at his funeral, so be it. But really we should be celebrating.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If there are lots of gay USM members kissing at his funeral, so be it. But really we should be celebrating.

why? thats completely counterintuitive. if he dies, he's GONE. that's the beauty of death, his power to offend the masses becomes null and void unless people allow him power from beyond the grave by even bothering to remember that he ever lived. nobody has to think about him ever again unless they choose to. he has no power in this life anymore after he dies. by celebrating, you're just keeping any memory of his general human shittiness intact. I'd rather just turn on the news, hear about it, and go "hm. thats not half bad" and then turn to the Simpsons or something and forget him or his children ever existed
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
why bother picketing. do you hold a celebration when your mouse infestation dies off?

So his family of shitheads knows what it's like to have somebody yelling about how awful your deceased family member is.

Or maybe they won't fully understand it. But the part of me that wants/craves justice is holding out for that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
why? thats completely counterintuitive. if he dies, he's GONE. that's the beauty of death, his power to offend the masses becomes null and void unless people allow him power from beyond the grave by even bothering to remember that he ever lived. nobody has to think about him ever again unless they choose to. he has no power in this life anymore after he dies. by celebrating, you're just keeping any memory of his general human shittiness intact. I'd rather just turn on the news, hear about it, and go "hm. thats not half bad" and then turn to the Simpsons or something and forget him or his children ever existed

It'll further isolate the group and force them to get even more homophobic, which will further isolate them and so on.

And, on the off-chance there is an afterlife, he'll be watching us down there.
Quote by lolmnt
So his family of shitheads knows what it's like to have somebody yelling about how awful your deceased family member is.

Or maybe they won't fully understand it. But the part of me that wants/craves justice is holding out for that.

that's the problem. those loonies were brainwashed from birth by that piece of shit. they wouldn't even know the difference. to them it'd just be a bunch of people showing up that they KNOW were hurt and offended, and thats exactly what they want and like.

I feel like more wounds would be healed by putting him into the cold ground with no fuss, no memory. its people caring in the first place that keeps the WBC alive. the most effective protests against them that i've seen so far are when the hells angels just form a human shield blocking them out. has a beautiful dual purpose of blocking out their hateful garbage, while also showing solidarity with the family of the deceased. no matter how hurtful the things the WBC says on the other side of the barrier, that family sees the rest of humanity standing up to protect.

**** fred phelps, let him die alone with no memory. he doesn't deserve any more people at his funeral than the human garbage he spawned.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Mar 17, 2014,
It's amusing to see so many folks 'rise up' and capitalize on this impending moment to somehow make a statement about how they're noble, or taking the high road. It's puritanical narcissism.

Fuck. That.

May one brave homosexual man breed his feed in the ass of another, and have the carrier shit on his grave. This life goes around only once, and sure, he may not be there to experience it, but it's cathartic to the rest of us who need not show piety.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by joestrat5000
Site says it all. You think is funeral should be picketed to?

I don't believe we should lower ourselves to their level. All that will do is convince them he's a martyr and they're in the right, not to mention sullying yourself with that kind of rotten pettiness. I'd rather forget he existed. Someone like him doesn't deserve to be remembered in hate, that's too good for him. There's no greater insult to the dead that I can think of than to forget their life ever happened.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Mar 17, 2014,
They want attention. If you give it to them, they win.

Also it really isn't fair for all of the brainwashed kids to have to witness that. Picketing his funeral would be a lose-lose situation and accomplish nothing but allow you to vent your anger in a way that will be more harmful in the long run.
The only regret is that he wasn't struck by lightning while giving a sermon.
What someone needs to do is:
Wait a few weeks until after he dies.
Steal the corpse
Cut off his cawk and shove it in his mouth, then drop him off at the WBC's front door.
Quote by bradulator
They want attention. If you give it to them, they win.

Let's be winners!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Mar 17, 2014,
Quote by WaterGod
The only regret is that he wasn't struck by lightning while giving a sermon.

Quote by CodeMonk
What someone needs to do is:
Wait a few weeks until after he dies.
Steal the corpse
Cut off his cawk and shove it in his mouth, then drop him off at the WBC's front door.

Wait wait wait

He got excommunicated by his own church
? That's far more interesting than his impending expiration.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Zaphikh
It's amusing to see so many folks 'rise up' and capitalize on this impending moment to somehow make a statement about how they're noble, or taking the high road. It's puritanical narcissism.

Fuck. That.

May one brave homosexual man breed his feed in the ass of another, and have the carrier shit on his grave. This life goes around only once, and sure, he may not be there to experience it, but it's cathartic to the rest of us who need not show piety.

Wow I didn't understand shit from this post, **** English.
Quote by StewieSwan
Wait wait wait

yeah, this. did he do a 180 on his beliefs or something? all his civil rights work in the 60s makes me think there's a good person in there somewhere, maybe it just reappeared and the church didn't like it.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Wow I didn't understand shit from this post, **** English.

he used big words so you know he knows what's he's talking about.
Fred's been excommunicated from the Westboro Baptist Church that he formed? He's been excommunicated from his own church?
Feckin' priceless.

Had he become too weak and infirm to continue spitting bile and hatred? Did that cause his family to consider that he no longer serves any purpose and reject him from his own church?
Did the family that he taught to hate eventualy turn their hatred back towards him?

I damn well hope so.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 17, 2014,
Quote by StewieSwan

According to the Westboro doctrine, all of their members are immortal. So if Fred is about to die, they have to make sure he isn't a member anymore.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Fred's been excommunicated from the Westboro Baptist Church that he formed? He's been excommunicated from his own church?
Feckin' priceless.

Had he become too weak and infirm to continue spitting bile and hatred? Did that cause his family to consider that he no longer serves any purpose and reject him from his own church?
Did the family that he taught to hate eventualy turn their hatred back towards him?

I damn well hope so.

He actually has a son who's a gay rights advocate. Apparently Phelps is a pretty abusive father. Considering the love this man exhumes, I'm surprised.
Quote by genghisgandhi
yeah, this. did he do a 180 on his beliefs or something? all his civil rights work in the 60s makes me think there's a good person in there somewhere, maybe it just reappeared and the church didn't like it.

he used big words so you know he knows what's he's talking about.

He repented to get brownie-points with God, just for good measure.

Big words...

...that's sad.
You forgot to tip your fedora upon closing your thesaurus.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
You forgot to tip your fedora upon closing your thesaurus.

Be careful, you might cut yourself with that edge.
Quote by Zaphikh
Be careful, you might cut yourself with that edge.

you forgot to stop using jokes from early 2011 after forgetting to close your thesaurus
Quote by YeahKyuss
According to the Westboro doctrine, all of their members are immortal. So if Fred is about to die, they have to make sure he isn't a member anymore.

is this a joke or not, because it's pretty funny either way
Quote by genghisgandhi
you forgot to stop using jokes from early 2011 after forgetting to close your thesaurus

Quote by genghisgandhi
is this a joke or not, because it's pretty funny either way

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church#Criticism

Apparently so.

Nathan has previously predicted the Westboro Baptist Church may fall into a leadership crisis and theolocial crisis when Fred dies, because he is the binding figure and because their beliefs hold that they are immortal, which will be disproven with the death of a member.
It'd be great if no one even showed up, but obviously that's not going to happen. Or like someone said people showed up to picket with only positive words or came to pray, etc.

That would make far more of a statement than throwing their stones right back would. They already know everyone hates what they stand for.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
It'd be great if no one even showed up, but obviously that's not going to happen. Or like someone said people showed up to picket with only positive words or came to pray, etc.

That would make far more of a statement than throwing their stones right back would. They already know everyone hates what they stand for.

I know what you're saying, I know that people treating Phelps funeral in the same way that the WBC has treated other people's funerals kinda makes them just as bad as he was... but dammit, why should the Phelps be given a peaceful funeral for this monster after what they've done to other people at their loved one's funerals?

It's about time they learned that what goes around comes around.
The high ground is for pussies. I want a gay orgy to follow a military fundraiser over his grave every day.
Page 1 of 2