I'm Irish and I hate St. Patrick's day, if you go into the city centre you can barely f*cking move because there's so many people and last year on the bus a bird nearly threw up on me.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
wat.

She was drunk, the bus was packed and she nearly threw up on me. I was sitting beside her then all of a sudden she turns to me with her head down, starts throwing up and it nearly got all over my jeans. It was f*cking disgusting, you could see undigested doritos.
St Patrick's day is stupid
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by lemmyisgod97
She was drunk, the bus was packed and she nearly threw up on me. I was sitting beside her then all of a sudden she turns to me with her head down, starts throwing up and it nearly got all over my jeans. It was f*cking disgusting, you could see undigested doritos.

I didn't know birds could eat doritos
Quote by chev311e
I didn't know birds could eat doritos

Honestly? I mean, I know you're saying it because he used some old man slang word, but I've definitely seen at least several varieties of birds eat doritos. Ducks, geese, pigeons, crows come to mind immediately as birds that would probably eat a dorito without hesitation. I've probably even seen a few more other kinds of birds eat doritos. One time an eagle, no joke, attacked my friend and stole his cheesey puffs. I don't know if it ate them but it probably tried to. Or else it's just a total dick.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Last edited by vilk at Mar 17, 2014,
Quote by deadsmileyface
so is Matt Damon

and yet people celebrate him

I dont like Matt Damon.
The first thing that came to mind from that picture was "Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
The first thing that came to mind from that picture was "Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!"

become read able!
Ah, St Patrick's Day, the day we get to hear about Americans who are Irish because their great uncle's cousin's grandmother's dog's brother's owner's boyfriend's step-sister went there on holiday once.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Ah, St Patrick's Day, the day we get to hear about Americans who are Irish because their great uncle's cousin's grandmother's dog's brother's owner's boyfriend's step-sister went there on holiday once.

It's a big deal here at MSU. Little quiet right now due to everyone being in class (including myself) but around 4ish this place is going to explode. I guess green being our primary color makes it a huge holiday whatever, excuses to party
Quote by Rockford_rocks
excuses to party

That.

Plus I find Irish history to be interesting, so there's that too.
2 gingers whiskey f*ck jamesons I saved 5.12$
Whats goes around must come down
nobody in college needs an excuse to party, but people love themed parties i don't give a shit about st paddy's day, but green beer is a nice change