Page 1 of 2
what a gay kid
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
That really sucks but if this kid was my little brother I would have thrown it away before he got a chance to take it to school
Bullying seems to have changed a lot since my day. People mocked me at school because of the death of family members, and because my brother was in jail - not because of my backpack.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Bullying seems to have changed a lot since my day. People mocked me at school because of the death of family members, and because my brother was in jail - not because of my backpack.

I, uh... good?
Making him leave the bag at home is for his own good
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Telecaster7
I, uh... good?

Just an observation that kids are pussies these days. THE BOY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MY PONY BAG AND PUSHED ME DOWN - I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Just an observation that kids are pussies these days. THE BOY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MY PONY BAG AND PUSHED ME DOWN - I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE.

Kids have always been pussies, who are you trying to impress with your dead family and idiot brother?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Kids have always been pussies, who are you trying to impress with your dead family and idiot brother?

It's my way of planting clues that I'm the modern day Batman. Bruce Wayne ain't got nothing on me, because not only dead family, but criminal brother. Suck it, Brucey
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Bullied cause brony, brony cause bullied, it's all a vicious circle from here...
I know you shouldn't laugh but this is some tip top lellage right here.

Sad thing is, it doesn't matter if he stops taking his backpack in now anyway. Kid's memories are cruelly sharp.
Quote by JackalUK
A brony gets bullied, who'd have thought?

Well yeah, but who would've though?
When I was a kid I paid this senior to be my personal bodyguard on the bus and in school. These two middle school kids (which were WAY older then) would give me shit during break and on my way to and from school, so I got a bigger bully to bully them. I'd also have him defend my friend from these dudes, since this guy got it way tougher (he was made to eat dirt).

Say what you want, but money talks better than kids can. Eventually one of them slipped through his grip while being humiliated and gave me a damn good punch in the eye, after that the school and our parents found out. Needless to say I fired my henchman, but I'll never forget the respect I had walking to the bus.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
When I was a kid I paid this senior to be my personal bodyguard on the bus and in school. These two middle school kids (which were WAY older then) would give me shit during break and on my way to and from school, so I got a bigger bully to bully them. I'd also have him defend my friend from these dudes, since this guy got it way tougher (he was made to eat dirt).

Say what you want, but money talks better than kids can. Eventually one of them slipped through his grip while being humiliated and gave me a damn good punch in the eye, after that the school and our parents found out. Needless to say I fired my henchman, but I'll never forget the respect I had walking to the bus.

Could you be any more beta?

I prefer to think of myself as a young Wilson Fisk, but I see your point now.
“The first day I brought it to school, people smirked, you know, laughed. The usual, ‘That’s hilarious. Why would you bring that?’” he told HLN.

Grayson told HLN the next day he was teased and punched to the ground by another student. He said the alleged bully had to walk three or four laps as punishment.

Grayson said he recently decided he wanted to be home-schooled.

“I really can’t take much more. People would call me horrible names even when I didn’t have it,” he told HLN.

> bronies

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Sucks for the kid. I'm not going to say he deserves it, because he's just wearing a backpack after all, but if you can't understand why he's getting teased because of it you're pretty dense. Telling him to leave the bag at home is probably in the kid's best interest, but the school can't make him leave it because he's getting bullied for it.

Comment sections on articles like these are always a gold mine, some posters are so clueless and just talk out of their ass and its absolutely hilarious to see them argue.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
“He said I could get in touch with the social worker at the school and I asked him what he thought about banning the lunch box and he said it was a trigger for bullying, which I have relayed in a previous interview, if a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying, we might as well say a short skirt is a trigger for rape," Noreen told HLN. "It's flawed logic. There’s no sense in it.”

She said, trying to reason with 9 year old kids.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I bet agent Kane thunks it plenty.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by VillainousLatin
Who'd've thought right?

I think the real question is who'dn't've thought?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by metacarpi

I don't get why kids are so non-confrontational. As kids - words don't work. That's all horseshit, talking to a kid does **** all. When people made fun of me when I was a kid I went into beast mode and bitchs got rekt. No one makes fun of the kid who snaps and beats your ass with a snide remark (my last name is Bacon and I got shit for that one from everyone once - ONCE). As an adult that type of behavior will get YOU rekt, but as an adult people are more open to talking. Most adults don't want to get into fights, but if you're a kid - **** it. Fight for ****s sakes.

TL;DR yes, kids are pussies.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
When people made fun of me when I was a kid I went into beast mode and bitchs got rekt. No one makes fun of the kid who snaps and beats your ass with a snide remark

TL;DR yes, kids are pussies.

This is one of those things where it probably didn't happen anywhere near the way you want us to believe it did, either through exaggeration, poor memory, or fabrication.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
This is one of those things where it probably didn't happen anywhere near the way you want us to believe it did, either through exaggeration, poor memory, or fabrication.

No I was a bully in grade school to the extent of only bullying assholes. I don't want to give the impression that I seismic tossed 8 year olds all around the playground, but when someone would say something mean to me, I'd get in their face shove them and usually they'd stop because they'd realize I wouldn't just sit there and take abuse.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by naedauuf
No I was a bully in grade school to the extent of only bullying assholes. I don't want to give the impression that I seismic tossed 8 year olds all around the playground, but when someone would say something mean to me, I'd get in their face shove them and usually they'd stop because they'd realize I wouldn't just sit there and take abuse.

You come across as that special ed kid that nobody would give shit to because they knew that if they did the teachers would tell their parents and their parents would take away their everything for a year.
Quote by theogonia777
You come across as that special ed kid that nobody would give shit to because they knew that if they did the teachers would tell their parents and their parents would take away their everything for a year.

Special ed kid with lots of friends
Quote by MetalGS3SE

¯\_(ツ_/¯
Quote by MetalGS3SE

if a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying, we might as well say a short skirt is a trigger for rape

well....

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I prefer to think of myself as a young Wilson Fisk, but I see your point now.

lol look at this guy. He likes to think that he's a comic book character. How omega.
"if a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying, we might as well say a short skirt is a trigger for rape," Noreen told HLN. "It's flawed logic."

I can't see the flaw in this reasoning though.

Hey man, it was tough walking around with the pony on his back.

if a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying, we might as well say a short skirt is a trigger for rape

my sides
Page 1 of 2