Record an Album with Artists from GUNS N' ROSES, EVANESCENCE, WT and others?

We need to all pledge a bunch of money in Axel's name so he gets the most points.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You don't even know Axel. Why are you laughing at him? What has he ever done to you?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by angusfan16
can i record with snoop lion

Yeah, why aren't there musicians that people actually want to record with like Kanye West, Brent Mason, Joshua Redman, Yo-yo Ma, or Zedd? Instead there are only some people that made three people have ever heard of. Let me make a list of more musicians (all still living) that would actually be cool to record with:

Taylor Swift, Steve Martin, Paul Franklin, Bela Fleck, Stanley Jordan, Les Claypool, Childish Gambino, Pretty Lights, Kool Keith, Tony Trishka, Marcus Miller, Del the Funky Homosapien, Nick Mason, Richard Greene, Ringo Starr, Shaquille O'neal, Mattias Eklundh, Dan the Automator, Tony Rice, etc