Picked this up in a trade, traded my Maton MS502 for it plus a hard case, and am extremely happy with it. The Maton just wasn't quite right, it was a bit dull, I didn't like the pickup selector on it... it sounded good, but just not for me. This on the other hand, I love. It came setup with a nice, low action and light gauge strings on there, it looks gorgeous in person, pictures don't really do it justice. It has that nice Les Paul look, but the body is a lot lighter and the neck is a little wider, but very accessible. I have quite large hands, so this was right up my alley. The tuners stay in tune very well, the only thing is that the tone controls are occasionally a little scratchy, but that doesn't really bother me a lot. The pickups are a lot hotter than those on the Maton, and suit my sound a lot better. The cleans are quite nice, not single-coil clean by any means, but still pretty clean, great response to the volume control. With gain, it can handle pretty much any genre you throw at it, although it just has that 'rock' feel to it. Plugged into my Marshall DSL5, it sounds pretty damn good, I feel like it makes a really good mid-budget bedroom setup. Feels incredibly solid, would absolutely gig with it. This is my first PRS, so if this is what the Korean-made models feel like, I can't wait until I can pick up a USA model. Also picked up some new pedals too, which you can check out in my GG&A thread here.
That's an awesome guitar man. I've been considering getting a PRS
HNGD, those are nice guitars.

yeah get a USA made PRS and you'll wanna marry the guitar.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Any particular models I should go for? I'm not made of money, so it'd probably have to be an SE.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?