View poll results: dopey or tokey
yeh
6 86%
yes
6 86%
Voters: 7.
That peanut butter chocolate I must possess
is the flavour that I savour that I will adress
Reese's Puffs, Reese's Puffs, in yo' bowl, in ya bowl!

Recognise the taste that I raver
Reese's Puffs, Reese's Puffs,
wow peanut butter chocolate flavour!

So crucial to my chomping vernacular
that peanut butter duo is spectacular!
Reese's Puffs, Reese's Puffs!

My Reese's Puffs are a miracle
each peanut butter orb is lyrical!

REESE'S PUFFS, REESE'S PUFFS, IN YA BOWL, IN YA BOWL!

Next level dopey tokey innit blud?
Reese certainly likes his puffs
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
By the way I voted for both options, because #rebel4lyf #nwarealnigga #halfwaycrook

And yeah souffle girl is well fit nah mean bruv

Also, I really respect TS's rhymes and creativity.
Quote by daytripper75
Souffle Girl?

mmmmm

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I keep re-reading this, and the more I do, the more I realise that TS is actually quite aware of certain social problems.

The first is apparent with the recurring phrase/hook "Reese's Puffs". To understand this we need to understand what the reference is. It's a cereal brand. The cereal itself contains chocolate and peanut butter spheres. The importance of this is that the pieces of cereal are of varying degrees of brown. This represents race, and the varying minorities. However, who could eat cereal on its own? It just isn't as good. One has to add milk; the 'white' element. Only with the whites are the minorities complete. This isn't true philisophically or ethically, but rather it is true socially. Without the business programmes, the white collar jobs, the white politicians, etc, the minorities wouldn't ever be able to reach equality. On top of that, the cereal/milk combination is what is packaged as the ideal product. When you look at a box of Reese's Puffs, it doesn't show the cereal on its own. It shows the cereal with the milk. But this isn't what you get from the box. It's a false product. You still get segregation, where you have to buy the milk separately. Then, once the cereal and the milk is poured, it takes a long time before any of the cereal's colour seeps into the milk. This shows that equality is sought after, and begins to happen naturally, but it never fully metamorphoses. Just because it will happen to an extent on its own, doesn't mean it's natural. Deep down, humans naturally segregate.

Other things worth mentioning that I thought TS was really inspired with:

the use of the word 'raver', wordplay off 'rave', a commentary on the party culture of the western world.

the use of the word 'flavour' being an obvious reference to rapper 'Flava Flav', who is known for his ostentatious dress. This is a commentary on the superficial and very vain rap culture

All in all, wonderful poem TS, 10/10
Baban, are you touching the reefers?

Why babber, why!?!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I've read this all day, and thought it said "snuffles".
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!